MABRC Forum Announcements

Welcome to the MABRC Forums, this is the new and improved version of our online home, we hope you enjoy it. Currently we have had to disable new user registration temporarily as spam bots have figured out the questions we ask on the Captcha, our apologies, but you can still contact the Administrator to create an account during this time. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Help contribute to the Oklahoma Bigfoot Symposium Speakers Honorium Expenses, this is to help bring in well-known speakers from other parts of the country, Click Here
  • Forum
    Topics
  • Forum
    Topics
  • Forum
    Topics
  • MABRC Researchers
    An area where the MABRC Researchers discuss their field research with you and talk about what works and what doesn't. If you are a MABRC Organizational Member and would like a thread of your own here to discuss your research, contact an Admin or MOD to create a thread for you.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts
  • Independent Researchers
    This area is for Independent Researchers who are not members of the MABRC Organization, but wish to have a place to post their research for others to see and discuss. If you would like your own Research Thread, contact an Admin or MOD and they will help you get started.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts
  • MABRC Field Expeditions
    This is where the MABRC Organization posts the results of their field expeditions, along with comments, video, audio and pictures for everyone to read and see.
    1 Topics
    3 Posts
    Last post Re: Trailcam Pictures from MA…
    by admin View the latest post
    Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:53 pm
  • Independent Researcher Field Expeditions
    This area is for Independent Researchers to post information and results regarding an Independent Field Expedition, not related to the MABRC Organization.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts
  • Sighting Reports
    This area is for the posting of personal sightings by MABRC Forum members, and copies of the reports will be added to the Online Database of OSSIE.
    10 Topics
    11 Posts
    Last post Re: A Ginsing hunter encounte…
    by BiggJimm View the latest post
    Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:16 pm
  • Researcher's Reference
    A place for general reference materials, such as field craft, survival and emergency first aid.
    3 Topics
    4 Posts
    Last post Re: Pete Travers' BF Sketches
    Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:38 am
  • MABRC Research Projects
    This area is for the release of information related to special MABRC Research Projects done by the MABRC and made public for everyone to see.
    3 Topics
    4 Posts
    Last post Re: Project Bikini Bottom
    Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:14 am
  • Forum
    Topics
  • Let's Make Tracks
    This is the forum where casts, tracks, casting information and more can be located at. It is a repository of information made available to researchers.
    9 Topics
    9 Posts
    Last post MABRC Bigfoot Cast Presentati…
    Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:10 am
  • The Boneyard
    This forum is a repository for bones and teeth photos and information in order for researches to use it for comparison work.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts
  • The Audio Room
    Repository of audio from across the Internet, some "purported" Bigfoot vocalizations and other animal sounds for comparison work by Researchers.
    1 Topics
    4 Posts
    Last post Re: Project Silent Hills
    Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:24 pm
  • The Barber Shop
    The repository of hair samples from "purported" Bigfoot and assorted other animals and humans in order to give Researchers a comparison library to work with.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts
  • The Hot spot
    This forum is a repository of thermal images of different animals and things for the comparison of thermal captures.
    4 Topics
    4 Posts
    Last post Car
    Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:28 am
  • Animal World
    This is a forum where pictures of animal profiles are posted in order to give researchers reference to what the animal's outline may look like in photos, thermals, and video.
    6 Topics
    6 Posts
    Last post Possum
    Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:34 pm
  • The Briefcase
    A repository of all information not in any of the other categories.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts
  • Forum
    Topics
  • Forum
    Topics

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting