Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: Ohio Bigfoot?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Bigfoot Evidence wrote:
Attachment:
ohiobigfoot.jpg
ohiobigfoot.jpg [ 20.2 KiB | Viewed 278 times ]

Bigfoot Evidence reader Missy C. sent us this video supposedly taken in Ohio. Missy wrote: "Found this on Youtube. Don't know how legit it is, but looks scary as hell. Looks like the Bigfoot is charging him and can't tell if the loud noises at the end are gunshot or perhaps a noise the Bigfoot was making. What do you think?"

What do we think? We're not saying it's a squatch, but it certainly looks like one. Our expert analysis confirms it on several points including, coned head, rise-pause-fall movement, slope to back, and gray on face.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Ohio Bigfoot?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

looks like a hoax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF48XLHmKA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:37 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

i dont know but it does remind me of patty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 am 

I don't know either, The actions were much female to me, as the early frames were a bluff, then lets hide our face it might go away. Then the side to side motion like now what do I do? It was in a protection mode, or it would have ran. What was the small dark figure in the bottom rt. 1/3 up. I didn't see snow on it, could it be an infant, and mama trying to get between baby and the human? were they shots or camera and sound equipment crashing or 2 shots in there. It was clear the B.F. tried to avoid the confrontation. Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:17 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

I did noone click the video link i posted?seems rather hoaxy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:53 pm 

Night crawler: I don't know if it is or not, only the actions remind me of a mother protecting a child. The only thing that I suspect as being strange is parts of the picture appears as if it is transeposed over another shot. Like the snow line show's through the tree, The right back tree line is out of focus and fuzzy. I chocked this up to my eyes are still adjusting from a doctors visit. Yall be my eyes and tell me if you see the above observation. Thank you, Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:02 am 

Medals: 7
Highscores: 1
Thanks for the full clip, Night Crawler. The first :22 second video at the top of this post was a segment from the longer clip you posted. It is the segment found at 1:21, and repeated-foward and backward for a few seconds. The full video posted by Night Crawler shows a video made by some kids as a joke, including their raucous laughter at the end as they run off. The full video clearly shows an "actor" in a gorilla suit and some funny (but bad) acting, including cartoon-like whistling at the beginning, several fake-sounding vocalizations and a ridiculous head-on bluff-charge like a silverback gorrila would do. Context is everything, and seeing the full clip takes away any mystery and reveals the comedy and bad acting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 pm 

superdave wish I could have seen the full clip, all I got was through 21. The snow clip kept flashing back to 17 then on to 19-20. guess I'm not doing it right yet.... Thank you . Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:15 am 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Nightwind wrote:
superdave wish I could have seen the full clip, all I got was through 21. The snow clip kept flashing back to 17 then on to 19-20. guess I'm not doing it right yet.... Thank you . Nightwind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF48XLHmKA

i was wondering if my links were working thanks superdave.