Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: Frogman's Research
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:41 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Place Holder until he makes his first post.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Where it started
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:07 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

So where did it start for me. When I was a kid dad and I watched all the crypto shows. You know In Search Of, Unexplained Mysteries, and most certainly the move The Legend Of Boggy Creek we are from Arkansas. Regardless if this I did not truly thank that thy were in Arkansas. In 2009 the wife and I were camping. that night we made s'mores. My wife did not finish hers and tossed it into the fire. She missed. Next morning we got up and as I made breakfast Joann went looking around the backside of the fire pit. I asked her what she was looking for. She told me she was looking for paw prints. I looked at her wondering what was she talking about. She told me something walked by the tent last night. She thought it was a bear. I went back to cooking. I then heard her say "well it did not like the gram cracker but it licked the marshmallow and chocolate". This struck me as odd. Then in 2010 thy changed the trash cans at the campsite. Thy put in bear proof cans. Later in the day I went hiking. On the way out I hear I knock. it was across the campsite. Looking back Joann was messing around camp. I thought that seh was braking some firewood. after an hour or so I came back. On the way back I passed noe of the new cans. Behind it was torn pieces of bag and some trash on the ground. I though that the people who pull the trash needed to be more careful. Arriving back to camp I looked around and asked Joann where the wood was she had broke up. She told me she wasn't braking up wood. I asked her why did she hit the tree with a stick. She thought it was me. There were two other camps occupied and the occupants were not in there camps. Later that evening I took the trash down to a different can I approached it from the rear and it was clean. nothing on the ground. Then taking a stroll around the campground I looked behind every can. All were clean but the one. That's when it hit me all the cans but the one with trash behind it had there backs in the campground road. You had to cross the rode to get behind the cans. and the road is a ring the only can that can be approached from cover is the one with trash behind it. After watching the caretakers pull the trash I did not believe thy were making the mess. Shortly after getting home I began looking online to try and find out what was going on.

Post subject: looking for an opinion pix
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:14 pm 

Not going to move every thing

Attachments:
6118187.jpg
6118187.jpg [ 45.89 KiB | Viewed 44951 times ]
9969135.jpg
9969135.jpg [ 61.23 KiB | Viewed 44951 times ]

Post subject: 8/27/2014
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:41 pm 

I headed out last week to do a little tramping around. Joann wanted to go swimming and have a pick-nick. So could not spend much time out there. The place is less than two miles over land from the campground in my first post. I wandered around for about an hour. Hearing nothing but found some possible manipulations and a print line. Only one was good for photographing. Now I need to learn to cast.

Attachments:
Imarker3.jpg
Imarker3.jpg [ 25.02 KiB | Viewed 44949 times ]
I print.jpg
I print.jpg [ 47.73 KiB | Viewed 44949 times ]
Iprint2.jpg
Iprint2.jpg [ 42.81 KiB | Viewed 44949 times ]
Imarker1.jpg
Imarker1.jpg [ 25.67 KiB | Viewed 44949 times ]
Imarker2.jpg
Imarker2.jpg [ 23.16 KiB | Viewed 44949 times ]

Post subject: Re: Frogman's Research
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:25 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
Looks like a great start!!! There is a video and stuff here on the forums that go through the casting procedure. And yes there seems to be a lot of reports of campground raiding. Keep up the good work!

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:49 pm 

I was talking with a friend it work about 3 weeks ago. He knows that I am interested in bigfoot but is not a believer. He related to me this story. His wife has been hearing something tapping on the side of their mobile home around 2:00 a.m. Not every night made once or twice a month. What ever it is it starts near the street end on the back side and goes to the other end. He told his wife it was just kids. Thy live in a mobilehome park on the back row. the back end of the home where the taping ends buts up to an old overgrown fence line. on the other side is a backwater of the saline river. Now he has never heard this taping until a month ago. The wifes car was down and he had her take his truck. Around 2:00 a.m. someone or something went tapping down the back side of his home. He grabbed his .45 and headed out the door and around the house. Seeing nothing out back he moved back to the front. Moving down the front he got within 2 or 3 feet of the fence line. Now I quote him here "The biggest damn dog I ever heard started growling at me. So I got back into the house and quick." When I asked him how he know it was a dog he replied with "what else could it have been."

I started wandering around the river on my next time off. Will report on what I have soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:55 am 

So I have been wandering around the river and having found a few things of interest. On the first day i noted what appears to be a marker about ten feet up in a tree. and a few hours later a partial print.

Attachments:
10 feet up.jpg
10 feet up.jpg [ 56.48 KiB | Viewed 44109 times ]
halftrack .jpg
halftrack .jpg [ 41.18 KiB | Viewed 44109 times ]
halftrack3.jpg
halftrack3.jpg [ 40.08 KiB | Viewed 44109 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 pm 

Medals: 4
Looks like your coming up with some great stuff...your ground there seems to hold tracks really well. Grab yourself some Hydrocal, and stick it in your field pack...just in case. What's the terrain like around that river? Mountains, or low and boggy?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:11 pm 

Mostly lowland and fields. Around the river sand and rock. Just north of here the Ouachita's start and the headwaters of the river

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:16 am 

Medals: 5
Very Nice! That picture of the one you took in the tree is what I call a pointer. If you follow it in either direction you should find more. One thing you may find is that if you are out there at night, that marker will be visible on the horizon and will be easy to see at night. At least that is what I have found here. The pointer markers can be seen from their travel corridors at night.

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb: