Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Frogman's Research
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:14 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

Frogman great work for a non believer, nice pictures, and good work. Nightwind

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 pm 

Rebelistic wrote:
Very Nice! That picture of the one you took in the tree is what I call a pointer. If you follow it in either direction you should find more. One thing you may find is that if you are out there at night, that marker will be visible on the horizon and will be easy to see at night. At least that is what I have found here. The pointer markers can be seen from their travel corridors at night.

to the left or west is the river to the right or east is posted land. Will check it out at night hopefully this week

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 pm 

Nightwind wrote:
Frogman great work for a non believer, nice pictures, and good work. Nightwind

I think we have had a misunderstanding I do believe my eyes have told me so. It is my co worker that has know idea about the larger world around him :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:49 pm 

on wednesday I headed back to the river. I worked back in farther and came up on what I think is a blind. It is on the edge of a deer feeding area with a game trail heading in and out near the blind. Even farther back a found a tree brake. This part of the river is prone to flooding but it has not flooded it months. The tree brake is fresh and laying over a old deadfall. A possible print was found six niches from the base to the tree brake. As I was heading back to the truck I started hearing something. I sounded like I was being fallowed. Not close but at a distance. Just very subtle sounds. As i came out of the bottom I smell wafted to me. I can't really describe it. I know it was not the river, or decaying flesh.

Attachments:
2nt river tree brake.jpg
2nt river tree brake.jpg [ 140.09 KiB | Viewed 5201 times ]
river blind.jpg
river blind.jpg [ 141.19 KiB | Viewed 5201 times ]
inside river blind.jpg
inside river blind.jpg [ 142.97 KiB | Viewed 5201 times ]
print 2 by 2nt tree brake.jpg
print 2 by 2nt tree brake.jpg [ 132.28 KiB | Viewed 5201 times ]
2nt river tree brake 2.jpg
2nt river tree brake 2.jpg [ 121.11 KiB | Viewed 5201 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:05 pm 

Frogman: Sorry for the mistake, my eyes tell me often too. I'll get it right next time. Nightwind

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:09 pm 

Nightwind wrote:
Frogman: Sorry for the mistake, my eyes tell me often too. I'll get it right next time. Nightwind

Quiet alright Nightwind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:42 pm 

Well bad weather and the honey do's (oh the honey do's) have keep me in and around the house for some time now but thanks to a phone call I got a day pass. The same friend called me on wednesday night about what he saw at his house late tuesday. at about 11:30 his dog started raising cain. running from the door to the living room window barking like crazy. He stepped out on the porch with a flashlight. Looking to the back of the house. He saw something huge. I went out there today and had him put me where it was. It had to be 8' to 8.5' and around 4' wide. I found one possible print. I left his place and went down river to an old bridge to have a look around. I walked up river. About an hour in to my warnings it got quiet. no birds or squirrels. At that I stopped dead in my tracks and started looking all around. From across the river I heard an elk bugle. This is central arkansas. there are no elk here. how could I hear an elk. ten minutes later some other sound. A loud call went off. I have heard this sound before but it was not right and too loud. I just could not place it. After the 2nt sound the woods came back to life. When I started heading back out as the sun was going down and I heard a low deep growl again from the other side of the river. When I got home I started looking into bird calls. The sound I heard reminded me of a call I have hear before. It was a raven but not a raven. too deep and too loud. Must have been a 300lb raven. Also found two tree markers pointing to one another maybe quarter mile apart. A bubble tree bow short bow 5' tall one 8' held down by a tree that was moved into position. A second possible print. Unfortunately it rained good last night so prints are not good and uncastable.

Attachments:
print behind s house.jpg
print behind s house.jpg [ 212.74 KiB | Viewed 4957 times ]
tree marker se river.jpg
tree marker se river.jpg [ 272.86 KiB | Viewed 4957 times ]
2nt tree marker se river.jpg
2nt tree marker se river.jpg [ 301.44 KiB | Viewed 4957 times ]
print se river 2.jpg
print se river 2.jpg [ 289.79 KiB | Viewed 4957 times ]
tree brake se river 2.jpg
tree brake se river 2.jpg [ 300.32 KiB | Viewed 4957 times ]
treebow se river 2.jpg
treebow se river 2.jpg [ 303.82 KiB | Viewed 4957 times ]
tree holding bow se river.jpg
tree holding bow se river.jpg [ 296.32 KiB | Viewed 4957 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:05 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
Your 3rd picture is pretty much a classic here in my area. It is where I set up my overnight unmanned audio recorders. And I have had pretty good luck with that. I think it is marking their walking corridors. I would be willing to bet that if you were out there at night walking it could be easily seen on the horizon even on dark nights. As far as the bows go, again pretty good indications that they are there. They too mark trails. I am just not sure if it is marking their trails or game trails. Here those bows seem to be near deer trails so I don't know.

Keep up the good work. The answers are in the woods!

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 pm 

I believe they are tralmarkers one of the reasons is I photographed them from the hi ground but go to the other side of the marker and you drop in elevation 3'-5' this would put it maybe 13'-15' up. well on the horizon. the bows are with in feet of a deer trail and yards or a bedding area.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:03 am 

Medals: 5
frogman wrote:
I believe they are tralmarkers one of the reasons is I photographed them from the hi ground but go to the other side of the marker and you drop in elevation 3'-5' this would put it maybe 13'-15' up. well on the horizon. the bows are with in feet of a deer trail and yards or a bedding area.

Yep... That's what I figured. Even though markers and manipulations are the hardest to be proved to be made, personally I think they give us the great way of trying to figure out what these critters are doing out there. Here when they travel the seem to stay in the bottoms of the hollers or below the ridge crest, NOT on the tops of the ridge as I one time thought. The sides and the bottoms afford them a lot more cover. Here when they seem to approach camp if they are in the area they seem to always come up from the hollers. Most of the silhouettes I see are head and shoulders, very seldom full body. And I think if you were to ask about a lot of the stuff caught on thermals out there you will find out that is what is mostly captured.

The one night I saw the gray one, it came up through a holler and when my research partner turned to face the other direction it stood up. When it did I realized it came in on its belly. And as soon as I asked Bernie to turn around and the edge of his light beam got close it hit the deck again and crashed down the same holler it came up on. It was so surreal on how fluid it's movement was when it stood up. I could easily see why some folks think they are ghosts as it seemed to float up from no where and made no sound getting that close. But once Bernie turned it definitely wasn't quiet on its exit. Now that you are finding their markers and manipulation... things will get more interesting!

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next