Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: New Audio
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:09 pm 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Arkansas State Director
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Arkansas State Director

Medals: 17
Here is some parts of some audio that I need thoughts on. The recorder is on a pine tree with the floor covered in pine needles.

Attachments:

140101_0009#2bv (1)heavysteps.wav [ 6.7 MiB | Viewed 5043 times ]

140101_0009#2bv (1)-whoop.wav [ 7.98 MiB | Viewed 5043 times ]

:erb:

Post subject: Re: New Audio
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
That is definitely Bipedal. With it being in pine needles makes it even more clear. In my opinion as it passed the recorder it hit a spot with less needles on the ground hence the louder steps then back into deeper needle litter. Kinda like it passed close to a tree or a more open area. I'm willing to bet the those impressions would have been easy to find. Great catch!

The second one, well it ain't what I would call a whoop, but it is interesting. I put it up on the spectrogram and kicked the gain up to better hear it. What I found was unexpected.
Attachment:
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (32).png [ 878.89 KiB | Viewed 5013 times ]

I circled the 5 pieces of vocals that were not the neighborhood dog barking. They recorded at the 300Mhtz. That is lower than most critters out there. And with the two in the middle being louder and better registered it shows more of the upper tones ( 500 Mhtz) which again are lower than I expected. These to me sound more like grunts, but not like hogs or even bears that I have heard. It definitely doesn't fall into the cow as the loudest one could of sounded like but it is too close and if it was a cow that would be pretty obvious.

So overall that is a neat piece of evidence. Assuming that this is in the same spot as the first one, I highly suspect it is indeed a vocalization of a bigfoot(s) even though it does not fit with the classic sounds we usually associate with them. If you can get it recorded again in the future it would be even better evidence for them being there. In my opinion these are the cool vocalizations! Great Job!

Evidence Review Board Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:16 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member
MABRC Organizational Member

Medals: 1
Heavy feet for sure. Crunch........crunch......crunch. Even more impressive they were on pine needles! Good Capture!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:14 pm 
MABRC Tennessee State Director, Forum Moderator
MABRC Tennessee State Director, Forum Moderator

Download

Here's a video of some of CompresserMike's audio

Profile Personal album