Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: Re: MedicDon's Research
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm 
Forum Moderator, MABRC Mid-South Regional Director of Operations

Medals: 5
In case someone has missed seeing this on facebook, here is the pic of the track my wife found. Additional pics with the tape measure showing the dimensions are on file on my computer if anyone is interested in seeing them.
[img][IMG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7069/jessiestrack.th.jpg[/img][/img]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:25 pm 

On the night of May 5th I recorded some interesting vocals that I wanted to share with MABRC members. The most interesting is the one I call the Missouri Scream
Attachment:

cincoscream.mp3 [ 227.35 KiB | Viewed 4583 times ]

Before that we got some howls
Attachment:

cincoscreech.mp3 [ 157.14 KiB | Viewed 4583 times ]

and it ended with the screech
Attachment:

cincohowl.mp3 [ 744.08 KiB | Viewed 4583 times ]

The screams were captured a second time over an hour later but they were too faint to do anything with. These recordings were made at one of our more promising research areas and it was the first time jessie has heard anything that she could not recognize on the parabolic. I would appreciate it if these recordings were kept private within our group.
Thanks

Last edited by medicdon on Thu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm 

Here is an isolated clip of the better of the three screams
Attachment:

iso1.mp3 [ 62.45 KiB | Viewed 4583 times ]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 pm 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Kansas State Director
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Kansas State Director

Interesting!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:51 am 
Forum Moderator\MABRC Mid-West Regional Director of Operations
Forum Moderator\MABRC Mid-West Regional Director of Operations

Medals: 1
Cool!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:09 am 
Forum Administrator, MABRC Associate Executive Director
Forum Administrator, MABRC Associate Executive Director

Medals: 22
Nice job, MD. This is a good example of why I prefer to go out in cold weather. Stupid insects. They can't be quiet when you record.

Sensor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:40 am 

I really need to catch up my research thread with all that I have been up to lately! I have been coordinating a lot with bigbrian74 in a very active area that we share and networking those results with Rebelistic pretty frequently but have neglected to post any of my findings here. My wife and I hiked into the shared area yesterday and I made a interesting discovery that is new in my experience involving bows. In my region of west central Missouri tree bows are not as common as they are in other areas based on the level of reported findings that I am familiar with. Yesterday I found two bows that were unique to me because at the base of each bowed tree I found a secondary marker or structure. One was an x made of two small trees broken over at ground level and the other was an intricate little weave of tree limbs of differing types of trees unlike anything I have found there before. This area is where we have found two of the larger upright x's that we think are territorial markers but it is also where I have found small x's on the ground near other structures that I have attributed to the activity of juvies. I found additional bows the same day in one of my private research areas with no secondary structures noted. Odd little stuff that I find thought provoking and wanted to share to see if anyone else is seeing things like this in their areas. All of these were fairly small bows as well made from trees no bigger than my wrist.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 am 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Medicdon have you heard anything more on the Howler? I listened to the recordings and they didn't sound anything like what I heard out here on the other side of F.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 am 

Carol,
The howler is active again according to the witness, we are still trying to mesh our schedules for a visit. If nothing else after my schedule changes in April I should be able to get down to your place on a day trip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 pm 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Interesting... Ok here is some of what I am finding. When you look at the bows you may find where the bow is being held down that the branches holding it down were in ground X's. I have found that to happen in two of the bows. Yes I had to dig the leaf litter off the hold down end to confirm this as neither of those were new bows. Question for you. If these seem to be in a line with each other, is there a game trail on ones side of it? Here I have followed a series of bows that terminate at what appears to be hunting blinds. I have speculated that they were being used as a quick way to a blind without having to cross the deer trail even at night.

As far as smaller manipulations in the same areas yeah I have been finding them too. Some are small ground X's. In the newest area that I have found that I think is a resting area there has been added twice now a new branch added to the location since I found it. Both of these branches are of species that are not close by. Within 150' at the closest. Now here's one for ya, they are both the same species that was brought there. This area has had other branches appear at times. One has all the ends of the branches broken off and not laying by the branch. Arkansas Tracker came up with a good point to consider. Could Sasquatch use branches to "beat the bushes" if you will while hunting? It would account for the look of the branches. Just something to ponder.

We have also been finding some pine boroughs found on hardwood ridges where the closest pine trees are several hundred yard away. Nothing really large but none the less out of place. As far as the big X's goes, I am seeing some here too but there is usually smaller ones built in conjunction with them. Each of them have a little out of place branch that appears to be hung there that is also a different species than the rest of the of them in the X.

One more thing that you may want to keep an eye out for. Recently while exploring an area, we felt as if we were being watched and found other potential evidence. A few days later we followed the same trail that we walked earlier. We found on the trail a couple of large palm sized rocks in the trail on top of the leaf litter. They were not there the first time. Upon closer inspection, you could see impact flaking/fracturing where the two were stuck together. Of course none of this is conclusive it does add to the puzzle. Keep up the good work Medicdon. One day we'll get them figured out!

As a side note, I will be upping my research this month with the addition of a higher end GPS so I can get this stuff accurately mapped, then Look Out!

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb: