Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: Re: Arklatex's Research
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:07 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
Here is a clip that has been recorded twice now in four years in southwestern Missouri that by the spectrogram shows to be very close to the Klamath scream. It was recorded using homemade parabolic microphones and the cheap Sony recorders. I use this clip in my presentation for the 2014 Oklahoma Bigfoot symposium.

This year's symposium is on October 1-2, hopefully we will be able to come up for this, as I know I would love to sit around a fire and swap ideas with you.

Attachment:

131129_002-1 Missouri Scream.mp3 [ 1.53 MiB | Viewed 2937 times ]

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:28 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

Medals: 1
Rebelistic wrote:
Here is a clip that has been recorded twice now in four years in southwestern Missouri that by the spectrogram shows to be very close to the Klamath scream. It was recorded using homemade parabolic microphones and the cheap Sony recorders. I use this clip in my presentation for the 2014 Oklahoma Bigfoot symposium.

This year's symposium is on October 1-2, hopefully we will be able to come up for this, as I know I would love to sit around a fire and swap ideas with you.

Attachment:
131129_002-1 Missouri Scream.mp3

That...is just Bad Azz !!! That's the holy grail for me brother! The Roar !!!!!! As far as hookin up and trading ideas, etc your in luck! I've decided to plan my Vacation this year somewhere in NW Arkansas near Mena or even better the Kiamichi's in SE Ok! I've been wanting to research there for years now..I've already mentioned this to DW. Now this prolly wont be an official MABRC expedition, more of a tell this guy and that guy and that guy...kindof thing. I was planning on inviting DW, Driver, bigjim, gearman, now you, dave, hunter and whoever else. Dates are not set yet. It will be more than likely immediately after Thanksgiving... I will be camping there for 5-6 days. You and whoever are welcome to camp with me the entire time...

Arklatex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:44 am 

Medals: 5
Definitely keep me up-to-date on that. I am always looking for an excuse to head for the woods. :lol:

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:09 pm 

Working a Brand new Area that has some sightings and Incidents very Sasquatch related! In fact, I interviewed a man in 2006 about his experience he and his brother had. It pretty harrowing tale of being stalked and then all the woods hell broke loose on them which resulted in a sighting minutes later. I camped there last weekend and its hands down the "Squatchiest" place in LA!! Very beautiful, very.....rugged super creepy alone at night for sure!! Just started going through the first audio now. I plan on spending 2 more days / nights next week and plan to NOT...lose my damn phone this time! Will keep y'all posted on my findings.....

Arklatex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:50 am 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Just one seeing this Super....yes this is Tom....The researcher formerly known as TC85....

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:35 pm 

easttxwood wrote:
Just one seeing this Super....yes this is Tom....The researcher formerly known as TC85....

I see. I hear ya. The new research is coming along slowly but surely. It's just gonna take time. My time. I've decided to start Gifting. Left a bag of apples. Curious to see what the results are when I get there tomorrow. Will keep yall posted.

Arklatex