Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: Clynker's Research
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Waiting for her first post

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Clynker's Research
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Clynker's research area is very interesting and she has told me several strange stories. I hope to get over there one of these days soon. I believe she has irregular squatch activity.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Kansas State Director

Medals: 5
Summer 2004?
I had a palomino mare out here that started getting real jittery about the back pasture.
She would come running up to the front pasture like the devil was after her. She got
so nervous out here that I sold her in (I believe) 2005.

Summer 2006
There was a tree with two trunks that had both trunks twisted and broken at about the
4' level. The tree was small and was located behind my house on the other side of the
woods. I considered it odd to be bent and twisted like that, but didn't think any more
about it. Photo was taken.

My Bigfoot interest and adventure started in 2006 when I was taking my usual walk out to the
pond beyond the barn. On this summer day I got just past the barn when a scream stopped me
in my tracks! Looking over to the west where there is a line of trees, I saw one of the
trees shaking quite violently. The "tree shaker" could not be seen in the shadows but the
scream was probably heard by folks in town 1/4 mile away, it was a sound like no other I
have ever heard. This scream was a combination of a VERY loud cougar and a high pitched
womans scream. It was as if you dubbed one on top the other so they came out at the same
time. The outcry lasted longer than any cougar sound. I didn't have a weapon with me so I
turned around and went back to the house. After searching the internet for a
considerable length of time, I ended up at BFRO asking questions of the hunters there.

Late in the year I found one footprint in the dirt on a hill. Print was very clear on the
toes and light on the heel end. Print was approximately 11" long. Unfortunately no photo
was taken and I did not think I could cast it because it was going up a hill.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am 

I had some strange things going on back by the pond. Total lack of birds singing and I
felt like I was being watched. I started leaving odd bits of food hanging in a tree out
back. Most of the food just disappeared but the interesting one was 5 or 6 donuts I put
in a breadsack and tied the top of the sack to a brittle twig. I hung the sack in the
crotch of a tree and figured if it was wild animals taking it, the twig would be broken
trying to get it from the tree. When I went out several days later, the bag was missing
so I searched the ground for evidence of animals. I found the twig, unbroken, and the
top portion of the bag tossed about 30 feet from the "food tree". The bag had been pulled
apart by something with hands!

I was mowing the meadow up the hill from my house and found an area flattened that looked
like a large butt print in the grass with the legs extended. The print was aligned so the
maker of the print had to have been looking at our back porch.

Summer of 2009
I was shooting muskrats out at the old pond and tossed one up onto the grass about 25' from
the dock. The next day or two I shot another one and tossed it up with the rotting one.
Next day I went out there and something had skinned the fresh kill and left the skin inside
out laying with the old muskrat. The carcass was gone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm 
Forum Moderator\MABRC Mid-West Regional Director of Operations

Medals: 1
Wow! :o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 pm 

Sometime in 2009
Took the dog out in the dark of night to do her business and heard a rumbly growl down the
steps toward the vehicles. Distance about 40'.

Early 2010
Husband and stepson were out looking at the hole where the new pond was to be. They heard a
very deep growl to the south across the pond. They said it sure was not a dog and the growl
didn't last long. I also went out to the old pond to see if the water was draining out and
found footsteps in the mud and leaves along the west side of the pond where the water had
drained away.
They were not very big prints, but they were not mine. I took photos of the prints. They
are 11 3/4" long. My bare foot measures just over 9".

Same print but removed the stick.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 pm 

August 2010
I decided to walk across the new dam and check out the rocks that the construction men had
left on the far side of the pond. When I was examining the rocks I noticed these little tree
bends just inside the treeline. The trees were small saplings and were all bent from east to
west. The top of the bends were only 3' to 4' tall.
I took photos of the bends.

I had not been to this part of the woods for at least a year so I don't know when they
were made.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:49 pm 

January 30, 2011
I walked out to pond and went across dam. Walked around to the woods from the east side. After
backtracking around to the dam, I was experiencing something tossing a rock across the ice of
the pond. This happened 3 times and only when I was walking and crunching the frozen snow.
It seemed to be coming from the west side of the pond and back in the woods. You know darn
well that rabbits and deer don't throw rocks at people!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:06 pm 

Summer of 2007

I went on a brief vacation to the UP of Michigan. I love it there and was taking the trails
down to each of the waterfalls. This tree bend was on the south side of the trail and was
quite large, at least 20' tall at the center and the top was held down by a 5' log.
I returned to the UP in 2010 and followed the same trails but the tree was not there any
longer.

Post subject: Re: Clunkers Research
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 pm 

Medals: 1
What kind of food sources do you have around there? Acorns? Apples? garden? ......

Do you think you might be getting growled at, because it considers your home is in its territory?

:D Love your stories by the way,they are intriguing.