Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rebelistic's Research
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 pm 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
After talking to MOMO64 and Medicdon, I have felt comfortable sharing my research. So far all my research has been during the daytime.

I basically have 3 areas that I have been focusing on. All are areas of 500+ acres.

Site 1: It is mostly woods with numerous feed plots and trails. This area has a large powerline that runs through it. This is the area that I was in when when I posted of the possible hair, the knocking incident, and some stick manipulations.

Site 2: Is the newest area. Basically all hills and hollers. Lots of springs and the landowner does not allow hunting. This area is where the vocalizations came from last week.

Site 3: Is part of a large working farm. This is the area is where I have heard tree breaks and was probably the area that got me to consider that bigfoot was in my area. Lots of weird feelings ect. when in the area. Stories of ghosts in the woods that leave foot prints. Do to the livestock and workers in this area is the one I spend the least time in.

All of these sites are within 25 miles of where I live so they are easy to get to without costing a lot of money. This county only has one sighting that I have been able to find. It is on the BFRO. But all counties surrounding this one has had sightings too.

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 pm 

Last week when exploring site 2 with a friend we heard a whoop up the ridge from where we were at. He has no interest in what it may have been but did say it sure sounds like a person. Definately not an animal in his words.

Yesterday I went up and wandered around that ridge. I found numerous game trails. The things that caught my eyes the most were in that area of the ridge where we were whooped at I found 2 stick manipulations.
Attachment:
File comment: this one has 6 different branches weaved together
100_1170.jpg
100_1170.jpg [ 1.75 MiB | Viewed 203732 times ]

This is the first one that I have found where branches and sticks were weaved together. I was amazed at how it was "put" together. You can see that there is at least 3 different types of branches used. I bet I spent a good 20 minutes just looking at it. Everything natural, but no way I could phathom nature made.

The second was about 200 feet away. This one is about 6 1/2 feet off the ground.
Attachment:
File comment: this one felt as a do not enter sign
100_1181.jpg
100_1181.jpg [ 1.45 MiB | Viewed 203732 times ]

This one kinda spooked me. It was broke off one direction and twisted to about a 45 degree angled from the direction of the break and jammed between two trees. After talking to MOMO64 I know I am gonna go looking for more! Shortly after finding this one I sat down on a log to rest. Just at the limits of my hearing, I could swear I heard an owl. When I got home it hit me that I should not be hearing owls that time of the day. If I am wrong about that someone let me know.

I will be returning to the area in the near future to do some more looking. Any ideas or input is greatly welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 pm 

If someone would be kind enough to teach me how to resize photos I would really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm 
MABRC Member Inactive
MABRC Member Inactive

Hey mate - one suggestion, if the breaks seem to be pointing in one direction, track that way to see what they're pointing at (and don't assume a direct 180 degree point). If you can start putting together your own understanding of what things in your patch "mean" then you're well on your way.

I don't remember where it got up to, but check in on the old "Projecct Marker" thread (in the MABRC Research Projects section).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:04 pm 
Forum Moderator, MABRC Mid-South Regional Director of Operations

Already made the move to your own thread, I like it! You are finding some good stuff too it seems. I agree with Forestguy that the second pic is of a possible trail marker, you need to follow it out in both directions to see what you find. Most of us use something like the image shack picture uploader to resize images. I will find you a link to it, it is free and pretty easy to figure out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 pm 

http://imageshack.us/content.php?page=uploader

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 pm 

I took you alls advise and went and did some more snooping. I know that hills and hollers are no problem for bigfoot, but for me it is a different story. Thats ok. I've got time so I'll pickup where I wore out today another day. Thanks for the advise!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm 

Was out in site 2 again and went up on a ridge that I hadn't been before. The ridge consisted of briars, raspberries, brush, and small trees. The ground was littered with deadfalls. There are several game trail that zigzag through the area. In following one of the larger more defined trail I could help but notice that dead limbs of the deadfall was broken off. Some as large as 4" in diameter opening the trail after the tree had fell. The branches laying broken on the trail by being stepped on. It would seem to me that a deer would not be larger nough to do it. Yes I think a bear could do it but there is no other signs of bear in the immediate area.
Attachment:
File comment: Dead fall with limbs and branch broke.
100_1208.jpg
100_1208.jpg [ 1.62 MiB | Viewed 203697 times ]

Here is a shot of the size of the trail I was following.
Attachment:
100_1210.jpg
100_1210.jpg [ 1.56 MiB | Viewed 203697 times ]

I did find some leg bones and skull of a deer that had been somethings dinner in the past. Bones were bleached pretty good and the antlers of the deer were broken off sometime in the past. Overall a good days jaunt for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 am 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Medals: 7
Highscores: 1
Your hair samples were received ...some unique qualities ...my daughter immediately took them from me..claiming I wasn't trained to handle evidence..LOL.
they are first focusing on some possible parasite eggs they found in the sample.. I will keep you posted!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 pm 

Sounds Great MOMO! I am sure glad that you have the connections you do to have it looked at. I was clueless on what to do with it. It will be interesting to get the details on it. And you bet I will post the results here no matter what it ends up to be. That is why I am here, to share with you all!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next