Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rebelistic's Research
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:43 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
Here is the audio of a strange night in the woods with one of the MAPS team members. There was a lot of stuff that night that I can not wrap my brain around. It seems that every time we get some possible interactions the list of questions multiply.

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:59 am 

In doing some organizing of the audio I've clipped because it was odd I came across this. I'm not sure of what to make of it. That night was quiet and nothing but normal critters and sounds of the night. During audio review I heard this. It is some kind of vocal and what sounds to be ground slaps. Anyone with ideas?

Attachment:

H2-161008 Lightning Ridge Vocal with ground slaps.wav [ 759.77 KiB | Viewed 9224 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:27 pm 

Went out on a night listening post the end of last month and set up in our usual areas. One recorder was set up at a trail marker that covers the Pine Ridge area. This is an area that we have consistently had unusual vocalizations. We recorded for the 4th year in a row the Missouri Scream as we call it. It has been recorded only during the winter months. There is others too that we've recorded from here multiple times. This year it was recorded with an open mic instead of a parabolic but the signatures are there.

These vocals all appear to be at the same distance from the mic as other years. So I have set up 3 recorders to cover a north south line to try and see if I can get closer to where the vocals are happening. 48 hours of audio to go through and hopefully I can get some answers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 am 

One thing when it comes to research for me personally is continuing to learn the software and programs that we use. Do to other obligations, I have not been able to get to the woods as much as I would like to so in my spare time I have messed around and learned more about the audacity program. I also added another program to my arsenal called Ispring. It is a screen capture program that allows you to record which you got on your screen in video.

One thing I get questions about all the time is whether they could have a language or if it is just mimicking. Of course, until we have some that we can watch closely will never really get that answer. However, to try the new program out and to sharpen some of the audacity skills, I decided to put some clips together using the programs. For prosperity sake I'm gonna put on here. If anybody is interested in how I did what I did with this video, just let me know. If nothing else I could even make up a how to program with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:49 am 

Unfortunately with the audio study I posted about above didn't get any of the audio I was hoping for but by no means was it a waste of time. One thing I found was how much the areas of each recorder had when it came to small critters. Our usual listening posts seem to be pretty much void of little critters. Makes it all the more possible that they are using this area more do to the lack of critters. They have it pretty much been cleared out.

Another thing that was interesting was that in two of the area there were brief almost talking type of vocals. These were about a mile and a half apart and the audio was about 1 1/2 hours apart. Now there is no way of telling for sure if it was the same critter(s) but it is intriguing to think about. If it is the same critter(s) could that be considered a common foraging speed? So many questions. I did also record some grunts from a bear in one area where it is known to have a sow that has cubs every couple of years.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:42 pm 

Earlier this month I received a message through Facebook from some paranormal folks from Oklahoma that has found my YouTube and wanted me to reveal where in Oklahoma I got those recordings. I guess the ufo, ghost thing was getting slow. I explained to her that it was an active research area and that I wasn't at liberty to divulge the area. She has asked some questions from time to time. She asked me if I would be willing to talk to a ufo person in Missouri about possible bigfoot activity a couple was having after they reported a ufo to her. Needless to say I was reluctant. But I figured it couldn't hurt much so I gave her my contact info to pass along. Below is the conversation we had. The lower part that is in blue was my response to her activity report. The upper part was her response to my evaluation of what I thought was going on. Hopefully in the future I can get to do an on site evaluation and hopefully get the name of the fella she was talking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to get back to me and address each of the events and details point-by-point. Your expertise and advice was informative, helpful and reassuring. I have sent a copy to the witnesses (except for the part about them becoming a bit paranoid and imagining some faces and figures of late.) When you point out that several of the things they have experienced are adolescent behavior, and them showing off for each other, that makes perfect sense! That never occurred to me, although I feel like it should have. I plan to take a look at the links you gave me this weekend. I am very curious about the other sightings in the area that have been reported over the years. I have heard of a few. The woman remembers a man who was a friend of her Dad's who worked at Bennett Springs who used to tell stories of Bigfoot. YOu may know him.
I will go through all the photos she has sent me and pick out some of the good ones and send them. I talked with her briefly last night, but have not had a chance to discuss your email yet. But I think they would be interested in having you come and check things out if it is not too much trouble.
So I will be getting back with you soon. Again, thank you so much! And thanks for the Facebook add too.
Talk to you soon!
Lisa

----- Original Message -----
To: lisa-d@********
Cc: stargate.egypt@************
Sent: Thu, 04 May 2017 18:11:24 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Review of the activity report

Hello,
This is Randy Savig, Missouri State Director for the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center. Marilyn ******* asked me to review this activity report and give any opinions I have in regards to what is going on. I thought it would be easier to reply by writing comments in the original submission. So my replies will be in BLUE under the paragraph.

I have a case in the Lebanon, MO/Bennett Springs area that as I mentioned, started out with UFO sightings. The couple was seeing odd lights every night that moved strangely and didn't seem to fit with any known aircraft, or move across the sky with the stars. As time went on, they started noticing other strange things around the property.

This area is known for Bigfoot activity. I have conducted yearly expeditions in the area for 4 years now. I know two independent researchers from around that area that has had interactions with them for years.

I think the first thing was that they noticed a swipe mark across their picture window that looked like a very large hand print. Only it was 8' high... higher than they could reach. We kind of shrugged it off. Made a few bigfoot jokes and moved on. They found a big old clothesline pole broken in half when there hadn't been a storm/lightning. Of course they had no idea how that happened. They heard a blood curdling scream/yell one night around 10pm that sounded something between human and animal. They know coyote sounds well, and were certain it was not that.

The hand print on the window has been reported and documented before. Those are done in my opinion only from curiosity. If they wanted in they wouldn’t let a window or door for that matter stop them. As far as the breaking of the post goes, that is a common thing seen in early adult primates especially chimps and gorillas. Usually when adolescent males enter into testosterone this type of thing is done to try and show off to either other males or to impress a female. There is some merit to trying to gain a hierarchy in the troop that way. Those non-human primates are usually kept in line by aid of the dominant males putting an end to the shenanigans. We also see that behavior in human primates to a certain extent. We may not break branches or posts but showing off to impress other happens a lot with teenagers. As far as the vocalizations go there is a lot of vocals that they appear to use. If you would like to have them go to my YouTube page and listen to what I have recorded it is possible that I may be able to help them figure out why that are being made.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuv6YB ... 8609PtIr9g

I also did a write up after about a year and a half of research into Both Human and Non-human vocalizations and how the vocal types of purported Bigfoot vocals may be used in comparison to them. It is posted in the Bigfoot Field Guide and it is a quite lengthy article using YouTube videos to show the Non-human primate types of vocals being made in context. That link is here: http://bigfootfieldguide.blogspot.com/2 ... gfoot.html

The property this couple and their teenage daughter live on has a wooded area right next to it. There is a wire fence bordering the woods. One day the man banged on a clothesline pole and heard a reply knocking from the woods. By this time, we were starting to consider the possibility that they were dealing with bigfoot. These people didn't believe in UFOs until they started seeing them, and made fun of a friend who would talk about them. They didn't believe in Bigfoot either. I have read enough about Bigfoot activity to recognize that some of these things were common signs. And as time passed and the strange occurrences continued, they became believers.

Return knocks are a common thing if there are Bigfoot in the area. I highly suspect it is used as a location call of sorts as it tells them where others are as they forage through the area. I’ve recorded it many times.

They decided to venture out into the woods and look around. They found saplings broken off at the ground and formed into Xs, other small trees bent over into arches. Trees stripped completely of all bark. They found "nests" that looked intelligently built. Kind of a dome made with a layer of dried branches, covered with a layer of greenery, covered with another layer of dried grass, with an opening hole to enter. There were trails that were clear high enough for a person to walk through.

Nature can do some awful strange things out there as far as structures go, but yes I do feel there is a consensus in the Bigfoot Community that Bigfoot like all other primates do manipulate things in the woods. There are some that seem to be fairly common so if there is bigfoot activity there, structures and manipulations are bound to be there. However without pictures or an on site investigation I can not render any opinions of what they are seeing. The “dome” you talked about is really intriguing to me as I have yet to see on in person. If you could get a photo or series of photos I would love to see them.

As time progressed, they started hearing something throwing rocks at their house in the middle of the night. They often hear loud thuds and bangs on the side of the house just outside where the head of the bed is. There are pathways worn down leading from the woods to the patio and around the house, right up close to it.

Again this is typical behavior for primates in general but there is a lot of reports of this with Bigfoot. I highly suspect that it is mainly done to see if they can get a reaction. I also believe it is done by the adolescents as in all primates those seem to be the ones bored and causing mischief. One thing that I have come to believe is that we people are entertainment for them. Most sightings of them looking into windows is basically like us watching TV. In captive primates it has been found that TV watching keeps them from having too much idle time as well as keeps them more relaxed in their captive environments.

Once we started studying up on Bigfoot, some things from the past came to mind. Several years ago there was a missing calf that was never found. (they rent the property but the owner has about 4-5 cows there.) She also told me that they have a pear tree out back. She hates it because it drops pears, and then they rot and attract bees. She has to mow the yard and the bees scare her. So every year they tell their friends and family to come take some pears. But last year the pears were suddenly gone one day. Just all gone at once. She figured someone must have come when they were gone and taken them all?? But that seems odd, because no one mentioned coming by. These people are not fond of anyone dropping in unannounced, and everyone knows that and calls ahead. So when we read about how a group of Bigfoots will come along and strip a fruit tree bare, she mentioned the pear tree.

Stripping fruit trees is also been reported. However they are usually in abandon homesteads and places that folks don’t visit much if at all. If this never happened except for last year it makes me suspect that the troop was likely forced out of their normal territory where they did this for years into this area. If there was a large extensive logging operation, large residential area being developed, things like that will displace a troop into areas not occupied. If this is the reason for the activity after a couple, three years the troop will generally go back into their home range once the under story growth returns to give them cover. As far as the missing calf goes, there are tons of predators out there that could be responsible for that. I’ve raised cows for a lot of years and know that calves do disappear on a regular bases especially if the coyote population is high.

One night the man was out working late on his truck. A piece was stuck and he started banging on it with a wrench to try to loosen it up. Then he got out another tool and beat on it some more. While he is laying there in the dark under the truck he starts hearing a whooping sound coming closer from out behind the property. He could hear and eventually feel, footsteps of something large and bipedal walking towards him. Then some coyotes across the road start up with their calls, and he could hear the neighbor's horse getting all flustered and running. Then whatever was walking towards him took off towards the west. The coyotes also headed off in that direction too. Once it got quiet, he went inside, completely freaked out.

I have no doubt that this spooked him very much! From my experience the whoop vocal is most likely a warning call. (see the article posted above) When one is traveling doing a whoop it is most likely them warning any others in the area of a real or perceived danger. With the fella banging on the wrench it would have made a sound that was not normal to the area, hence the vocals. As far as the walking towards him goes, I suspect it was close to a normal routine for it as it was trying to alert the other that were in the area. I really don’t think it was intentionally walking to him. It was most likely a coninceince. But none the less scary for him. As far as the coyotes calling and it changing the direction the Bigfoot was traveling goes, there does seem to be symbiotic relationship between Bigfoot and coyotes. I suspect it has to do with both having a similar food source in the area and with deer especially, if there is one there is usually a herd. So when one (the coyote) finds that food source, the other (Bigfoot) is attracted to the area because they know there is likely more in that same area.

Several months back, the woman found a small bundle of dried grass wrapped and attached to a fence post. She was not sure what to make of it, so she put another one like it there as a reply. We wondered if it was a gift, or a sign to others. We wonder about all the rock throwing and the banging on the house. What does this mean? Is it a sign of aggression. Does it/they want these people to leave?

Lots of stuff here. The grass bundle honestly could have been for a number of reasons. Maybe had it in their hand and opened up its hand to use the post to help get over the fence? It’s all speculation as to why. If it was set there as a way of communication, she did the right thing and acknowledged that she knew they were there. No harm done.

My experience with rock throwing is it is to see a reaction or try and refocus the persons attention. A diversion if you will. The banging on the house as I talked earlier is most likely a display for them, not us, a way to show off. Or is it to see the movement through the windows change? Nothing in the activity is showing me aggression.

They have set up cameras around the place hoping to record something, but so far, no luck. But I will say that they have gotten rather paranoid now, that they are starting to imagine faces and figures in the woods on their recordings that I think are just illusions created by shadows and branches. But even so, although there has not been an actual sighting of a creature, there are a lot of signs.

Yep, that seems to be the way it work. Whether it is the IR light that they see it or the camera making a noise when it is getting ready to take a picture they can hear or what it is they seem to know they are there and avoid them. I understand them getting nervous but it really is not warranted from what I am seeing from this report. As far a pictures go, tell them that unless it is real apparent it isn’t there no matter how much they want it to. I’ve seen more than enough red circles drawn on pictures of the woods to do me a life time. My personal rule of thumb is that If I need to zoom way in, it ain’t there.

One of the most recent is very odd, and I was hoping you could make sense of it. They found three leaves, wrapped in fishing line and attached to three fence posts. They are not tied. They remind me of how my grandson, age 5, "ties" things when he has not yet learned to tie. The stems are wrapped around and around, all the way up, and then the line is wrapped around and around the post. I am attaching two photos of one of them. Does this seem like something Bigfoot would do? And if so, is it a sign to others of its kind, or some kind of gift?

This one is a little puzzling to me. However they do seem to have an uncanny ability to mimic. So it may be a possible monkey see monkey do type of thing. Could they of seen someone fencing and tried to mimic it? Did the people recently add something to their years that could some what resemble that in a crude way? I am at a loss on this one. I highly suspect it is a juvenile that is doing it. They, like in all primates seem to be the ones that usually get caught in the open and is mischievous.

What advice do you have for these people? I suggested that maybe they need to stay out of the woods, since that is the Bigfoot's territory. Maybe they will leave them alone if they do the same. If they leave out a food gift, is that like feeding a stray cat or dog? As in, it will expect more and never leave? And what's all the banging on the house about? Some of these signs seem aggressive, and others seem almost friendly.

If I was talking to these folks I would point out to them that there really is nothing in the activity that seems to be aggressive. Putting out food is a real bad idea as yes they can acclimate to it and could become like a nuisance bear and could have the potential to be dangerous. With the different styles of activity they are experiencing I think it is highly probable that there is a family group in the area. There is activity like the banging on the house, breaking the post that is adolescent kind of behavior in primates. The stuff with the leaves seems to indicate a juvenile is likely in the mix. The rock throwing as a diversion and the vocals would most likely be the adults doing what parent do, watching out for their young. With this being a new things happening (using the pear tree) again I suspect it is a misplaced troop that has entered the area because of the reasons I stated above and will be a short lived experience as they will most likely move back to their old territory when they can. As far as changing the peoples activities I really don’t think that is necessary. They can still enjoy the woods as they once did if they are just observant of their surroundings. If for some reason they start to feel uncomfortable when out in the woods, go back to the yard. I suspect that the bigfoot are as nervous of the people as the people are from them. Most likely the Bigfoot have been there all the time they have been just not as much as now. Using rarer colors like white in Bigfoot there has been sightings documentation of sightings in a 50+ mile radius in Oklahoma so it would appear that territory sizes could be at least that large. They most likely came to that are because it was safer than other parts of their territory.

Thanks for reading!
Lisa

I hope this helps you to have a better understanding of what I think is going on. If there is anything else I can do to help please let me know. I would be willing to do an on site investigation, and talk to the folks if you think it would help.

Thanks,
Randy “Rebelistic” Savig
Missouri State Director for the MABRC
Gma.pa1@outlook.com<mailto:Gma.pa1@outlook.com>
479-366-7093

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:33 pm 

Sorry folks. Its been one busy summer and hopefully after the symposium things will slow down a bit. I haven't even took the time to post the newest audio from expeditions and outings. Still trying to get to the woods as much as I can but even that has been lacking this summer. Of course any questions or comments are appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:51 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

On this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fry9lMtbdVI
There is a low pitch something... not a grunt... but something... about 6:17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:53 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Man that expedition sounds like a blast...
I need to get out more... wish I could...
The only nice thing is that I am assigned in an area where there is possible contacts not too far away...
Saw my first bear... lost my first pair of jeans at the same moment -- if you take my meaning...
I need to get out more.

====
Saw my first bear... lost my first pair of jeans at the same moment -- if you take my meaning...
I am guessing nervousness at the sight of a bear does not improve any of your all opinions of me... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:02 am 

YankeeSearch wrote:
On this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fry9lMtbdVI
There is a low pitch something... not a grunt... but something... about 6:17

I highly suspect that is me snoring.... I seem to record that a lot when I'm at camp close to the recorder! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next