Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: David's research
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:57 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

Medals: 4
Ok taking a week off need to recharge and then see if they make their rounds. I got a lot of work to do still have not seen any sign of Bigtoe and his half of the troop.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:21 pm 

Ok been here 2 nights nothing until 11:30 last night she showed up and gave off a slight stink, I think due to the campers I was talking to. I am in trouble lol, but she calmed down and stayed around till about 5am.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:08 pm 

David, did you forget to bring flowers!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:42 pm 

Yes I did but she freaked the campers out lol.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:07 pm 

David: does she literally make contact with you or just hang around. I am curious of what intentions she has. I would not be to concerned of what she might do, Just don't be around when the clan meets for there fall meetings. She might be like a lure, then the males could be quite nasty. She might be there Sookie, We call it a Bi000. I do not think it would mean Beautiful, interesting, Talented, Caring, Humanbeing. Don't want you to get into any trouble. Weather is cooling, and they are getting active. Nightwind

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:43 pm 

I don't know what her intentions are now at first she tried to push me out of the area but she has calmed down. I think the only reason she let off the stink was because of the people next to me. They do not like when how do I say this without sounding crazy, they will get in between us and other people and cut them off from us. Now I had 3 owls within 50 yds last night calling so you may take that for what its worth, funny thing is one of the owls was walking. I think when they are in the area they will leave watchers on me while they hunt and I do not know why because they are not worried about me, they know I play by the rules. And I am not going to get in any trouble we each trust each other to a certain point but they are still wild and I always keep that in mind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:11 pm 

David, has anything interesting been going on in your research area?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:15 am 

Went to GY yesterday with the family, we went to the gift site all was gone again so we kept going down the trail and found the basketball about 150 yds from where we left it. We could movement around us and Chris said he saw movement ahead of us. As we were driving to GY I caught one standing next to a tree the kids took a pc so we will see once we transfer it to the computer if it comes out.

Post subject: David's research
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:27 pm 

Oh can't wait to see it if it comes out. Have you seen Blondie lately?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:16 am 

Blondie is always around when they are there he is the lead scout, we had 3 around us and when the boys are here this weekend I will talk with Chris some more on what he saw. Sent a pic of a track that I have questions about to Jim but missed his call.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next