Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: chrisandclaudia2's Research
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:56 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Place holder

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: chrisandclaudia2's Research
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

WOW. did my thread get lost in the crash? Oh well no more AZ squatchin for me, We finally completed our move to Texas. I cant tell you what a huge pain in the rump moving cross country is. I drove the wife out here in June then flew back home. I was lucky enough to get a flight that had an OK city stop and was forced to circle due to huge thunder cells. I was looking out the window and saw a couple breaking apart and thought to my self dont do it, sure enough the pilot thought it was the perfect opportunity to land. Well I have to you I have never heard so many folks having come to Jesus meetings with their self. Worse is I have never seen the flight attendants go white as we hit the turbulence and we dropped at least a hundred feet. I didnt get scared till the plane did almost a 1/4 roll,,bs as you guessed as i was scared well lets just say I was lucky to have hit the lavatory before the seat belt signs lit up.

Long story short is 2 months later the kids and the dogs and me made to little elm Texas. so if anyone in the north eastern part of Texas is doing some squatching and would like a fat middle aged man along for the ride let me know as I am starting from scratch here in Texas.

Thanks
Chris.

P.S. If you live on or near the rim in AZ drop me a line as I have an area that has at the very least had seasonal fall and spring activity.
chris

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm 

Medals: 4
Welcome to Texas Chris! My husband and I are in Mckinney, which isn't too far from you. We research in SE Oklahoma though..Lot's of really remote areas up there, and the Kiamichi mountains have tons of sightings. You should consider it, if your not too set on Texas squatching.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:44 am 
MABRC Moderator, MABRC Texas State Director

Medals: 20
Highscores: 1
Don't forget that there are alot of Squatch in East Texas too but the drive isn't any closer for ya! Might be easier to hook up with Will and Jim in Central OK too..

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:15 pm 

Well I have two areas narrowed down as a start. One is along a green belt/river trail and the other is along a power line right of way. both have a history of sightings and both are very close. I may try to also pick someplace along the border.

It is a bit more difficult to get started in a new state than I thought. I lived in AZ for 40 years and while you really dont realise how importiant it is you develop a network of people who funnel you stories and you also learn the off the beaten path places to poke around for pits and pieces of info.

If you are in AZ I have some really recent and ongoing info to pass along if you are interested. It is in the heber/forest lakes area.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm 

The areas around Ray Roberts would be a good spot , I have not personally bean to thwm but Nick Redern had been in there and with another fella and found stick structures, etc

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:21 pm 

Yep that is part of one of the areas I will be poking around in. Thanks again for pointing me that way earlier. It has a history of sightings and has everything a curious squatch needs for leading a rich and rewarding life.

I will be doing a survey and scout in the near future. If nothing else It will show how far away from little pockets I need to go to find activity in the area. Onward and upward.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 am 

A guy on our group Facebook page posted about his sighting at that lake as well. Good Luck !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:41 am 

Wow has it really been this long since I posted here? Time flys. Anyways has anyone noticed any changes in activity caused by all the rain we have been having?.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:18 pm 

Medals: 4
Yes, I will say that in the two bottoms areas I research, the activity was very much affected. I think squatches kind of roll with the punches though. When the game finally reestablishes itself in the area, they do too.