Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Behave Like Adults

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Facebook Report
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Quote:
‎Shane Spencer‎ to Ohio Bigfoot Hunters
3 hrs ·
Me and my wife had an encounter on the road last night around 6.45 pm. Driving down down 541 heading west. A humanoid fiquire crossed the road in front of us in about two steps. We Had are bright lights on so we got a pretty good view at around 40 yards. It looked to be very large an bulky with a doomed head with dark matted fur. We seen the arm swing that looked to be long arms and very fast. He crossed into a thick part of the woods along the road. No way it was a person! To big ,to fast. No way no One is going to hit the woods running in the dark and disappear that quick. We have no doubt what we saw. Lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 pm 

Quote:
Tommy Dillard to BIGFOOT - BELIEVERS ONLY
6 hrs
It's amazing at how some make fun of your encounters while others want to hear and then there are those who don't understand why they haven't had any encounters no matter how hard they try to have one. However, I have had several posts sent to me wanting to hear my encounters so; I'll have to split my encounters up in order to share all of them. For some reason where we deer hunt there are several families of Bigfoots making their home in these woods. How do I know this, because an agent who works for the Missouri Forestry Conservation told us so. She said that they monitor them and try to protect them in every secretive way they can. She said they do this because they, the state of Missouri do not want them shot, harmed or harassed in any manner. Back several years ago, I was skeptic on whether Bigfoots were real or not. I am one of these folk who always keep an open mind to things because; I hate to be proven a liar. Well, my son and I were introduced to this area to deer hunt. It was a beautiful plot of land probably 20 to 30 acres of land. It holds two ponds, lots of white oaks and pine trees just plenty of cover as well. Our first hunt there was very interesting. We, (My son and I) are in our stands before daylight and I say it was getting to where I could see probably 30 yards when, something came flying through the trees at me and hit the ground with a loud thump. Needless to say, my anger was instantly fired up. However, I remained silent hoping that it may have been a squirrel. I have to say in about 5 minutes later, here comes that noise again, something flying through the trees and once again with that loud thump. Now I am very upset, our morning is destroyed, because of whatever or whoever is making all this racket has done run all the deer off. Well, I'm sitting there in my climbing stand with my crossbow in hand, trying to make since of all of this. Then I have a reality moment, "For something to make that much noise and to make a loud thump like that, it's big." So this rules out the squirrel and it also rules out man because neither one of them can throw: wait a moment, throw? My God that was a rock thrown at me. The first landed about 30 to 40 yards in front of me; the next landed probably 20 to 30 in front. While I'm trying to make since of this a third rock came flying through the trees and landed well, it almost hit my tree I'm sitting in. O boy, anger is now replaced with pure fear. What on God’s green earth which lives here in these woods is big enough to throw a rock that size, with that accuracy? Now I'm pinned in this tree afraid to move because I have no idea what I have made mad by being here. Wow, I guess I sit there probably a whole hour with no more incident until behind me there was a loud crash, God I thought a tree done fell, but when I stood up to see, nothing, no tree had fallen because I would have seen the aftermath. Well this alerted my son who was about three hundred yards on down this logging road hunting off of. He immediately contacts me saying he's ready to call it; needless to say I had already called it. So everybody, when I got home I went to work on the computer trying to figure out what creature lives in these woods big enough to throw rocks. Low and behold Bigfoot is now introduced into my life. So I go from a skeptic to a believer. O, the loud crash which sounded like a tree, yes Bigfoot. They climb trees to see as well, look outs so to speak.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:25 am 

Quote:
‎Darinda Bryant‎ to S.O.N.A.R. (Sasquatch Organization of the North American Rockies)
7 hrs ·
Hi all,
Here are some of my accounts, when I was around nine or ten years old, (1976 or so) my mom, dad, sister, class mate of mine and myself went camping as we did almost every weekend. We had an 1955 GMC truck and pull camp trailer about the same year. Both very heavy weight. We liked to camp near McCall, Idaho a couple hours from our home. We had access to a claim in that area where we would dig for gems. We liked to camp in this one area, it was a big meadow that you could only get to by crossing a small Creek and driving up on it. There were several water sources within yards of this area. So you could fish, take a dip, walk along the stream and hear the creek at night, really beautiful. The night of the incident we had pulled in there late so my dad did not unhook from the camper trailer as a person would under normal circumstances. During the night we had all fallen asleep and all the sudden something stepped between the pickup and camper on the tow bar that was still hooked to the pickup. Whatever stepped on that was so heavy it forced the hitch to the ground and tilted the camper clear up in the air in the back, which practically tossed my dad out of the bed. We have no idea to this day what could possibly accomplish this or how heavy something must have been to do this. Also to note, there is only enough room between the jack and the truck for something with legs, a bear could not fit its body between there. We cannot say that it was a Bigfoot, and if it was why it chose to do that as opposed to walking around the vehicle, it only happened the one time, there were no noises and no smells that night but we could never come up with any another explanation. Over the years, in the same area we have smelled rank smells that came out of nowhere and heard vocals and sounds we could not identify.
We also believe we heard bigfoot screams in Montana on one of our outings. On this occasion we were with my grandparents as we often were and we had gone out in the backwoods of Montana down one of the roads where the grass has grown all the way up in the middle. We always camped out where there were never any other people. We were sitting around a campfire one night and started hearing the strangest screaming moaning howls. No one in our group could identify what kind of animal could be making that sound, it happened several times ( it made all the hair on your body literally stand on end) and my grandpa having been in the woods his whole life was so freaked out, he said we should all turn in for the night. He knew he had never heard anything like it in his whole life, needless to say we were so freaked out by that statment, we all went to bed. Which was very unlike us, we would normally stay up till all hours making s'mores, singing, telling stories, my grandpa was whittling totems for us children...... all came to a dead stop. Leaving my poor Grandpa to put out the fire.

Thanks, Darinda

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:49 pm 

Quote:
Stephanie Clark Howell I was 14, at the family vacation house on Wheeler Peak New Mexico in the mountains and saw big foot. I was walking up the fence line deep in the woods. I stopped and watched him. Frozen. He smelled the air and looked at me out of curiosity as I was on his turf. He was so tall that he walked over a fence and was out of sight. I went back and left fruit and veggies for him. I never saw him again. I never told anyone because I didn’t want him to be hunted. He could have hurt me but he chose not to; so I believe them to be kind unless provoked.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:22 pm 

Quote:
Jay Grace
New Member · 56 mins
1978 I was 20yrs old. Myself and a small group of friends loved winter camping more than anything. The more snow and cold temps the better we liked it. Our favorite place was an area that is now well known to rock climbers Jackson Falls /Jackson Hollow Shawnee Forest. Southern Illinois. Back then very few knew about this area. In the winter you would not see anyone..78 we had a very good winter storm/blizzard..Temp. hovered around 10degree for weeks. This was my 6th yr of winter camping and summer rock climbing /camping in this area. Most every weekend we were there. So i miss a weekend and my best friend Mark Colman and few other friends went for a day hike. They wasnt there long before something very powerful and loud started screaming at them over and over.. They left.. Mark starts telling me about this and i just kinda thought yea right...So the next weekend Mark and i gear up for a trip to see if it was still around. There was about 2' snow on grd. 10deg. We set up under a little rock shelter. Late into night we gave up and crawled into our bags. At 3:00am Mark wakes me up and said listen. Way off i heard a scream like maybe a T Rex had come back to life.. It screamed 3 times and you could tell it was covering some trail between each scream. That was that. We came home next day. I was married ,when my wife saw me she said i looked like i had seen a ghost. So for a week i wondered and even lost sleep wondering what the hell was that. Mark and i greared up for the next weekend. Same conditions. We were ready to find out what this thing in our woods was. We arrived late afternoon and dawned our packs and took off. We had covered apx.2miles. It was getting pretty close to dark. We sat down at spot where 2 creeks meet and the rock shelter we were headed to was up the hollow maybe 10min away. Now keep in mind we had no weapons no flashlight. I only wish i had recorder that i almost brought but had left home due to the extra weight . We had been there maybe 5min when from direction we came this thing fires up..It was way off. Every couple min.it would yell. Now im talking a yell like nothing that could possibly be in these woods. It would start with a low grumbly growl and build up higher and higher in pitch then drop back down to a all out yell that just blew our minds. It continues to yell covering more and more grd until it was very obvious that it was coming to us. I felt like i was witness to a UFO. landing in front of me. I couldnt have felt more freaked but also at awe! We get up and dawn our packs and head on up hollow to the shelter. Its good and dark now. We are setting on rocks facing each other whispering what the Hell is this.. we were there just a few min. When this thing changes his tone and screams dirtectly at us. One very powerful loud i see you kinda scream. Holy crap!! This thing had the power of a freight train horn. You could feel it in your chest..We both know there is only one place close to get on top of bluff so without saying a word we bolted for that spot. I know myself i felt like any second something was gonna grab me from behind and i was sure i was fixin to die!!. We get on top of bluff looking out over this snow covered full moon lit night hovered together like 2 scared children. It took awhile but we finely got the nerve to go back to shelter. Thats where all our gear was. It was to far to try and leave so we set tent up and crawled in it. At some point im laying there going over what had happened still thinking this might be the end. After awhile we got out of tent and built large fire and waited for daylight. Although we never saw what this was we did find a old footprint in snow . A large dirty spot just off side of r.road tracks where this thing had layed down and a very large long frozen turd. We went back the next weekend and over yrs many times camping never to hear it again. Im one of 7 people that over 4 weeks had heard this thing in these woods. I feel so blessed to have this happen to me. Guess i really dont know because i didnt see it but im sure it was BigFoot. There is nothing ealse it could have been.. apx 25 yrs later im at Massac encampment i get invited to tell my story in front of a few hundred scouts and leaders at a bonfife. When leaving a dude about my age chased me down and said he had heard same thing in same area but had never talked to anyone about thinking people would call him crazy..myself, call me crazy but i know and wont ever forget that time of life.. Thanks for listening!!

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:18 am 

Quote:
Sally Webb‎ to Bigfoot Now
7 hrs ·
I guess I want to share my experience.
Backstory at the time we lived in a rural area on a mountain in Va. I know what bears look like and sound like and how they behave. That was just part of living on the mountain.
We were at a local lake that was very very rural. We had a cabin right on the lake.
I was about 14 and decided to walk up the dirt road going around the lake.
No one else with cabins were around that weekend so it was a quiet day at the lake.
I walked about a half mile up the road and started picking dogwood flowers on forest side of the road.
I looked into the woods and saw something dark by a tree.
I looked at whatever it was for a few minutes to figure out what I was looking at.
It was sort of crouched down in the woods looking the opposite direction out toward a field on the other side of the wooded area. It didn't look my way, it was focused on whatever it was looking at.
It had dark hair and long arms. It wasn't a bear I am sure. The body and hair didn't look any bear I have ever seen. Bears don't crouch on 2 legs.
It wasn't a person. The sun was out and it wasn't a lot of shadows in the woods at that time. So a person would have been easily distinguishable and most folks don't have dark hair all over their body.
I remember being very afraid of it and running back to the cabin. I was so afraid it would follow me.
When we left the next day I looked at the spot and the space was clear and I could see the field it was looking at very clearly.
I could be wrong and it could have been a bear, but I still have never seen a bear behave that way.
Anyways that is my story. I never went outside the cabin alone again. And I never said anything about my experience until now.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:52 pm 

Quote:
Kevin Dobbs‎ to Bigfoot Now
·
People laugh at me about my encounter in southern Missouri eminence Missouri. Close to lestervill. Saw a mother when she made eye contact I saw her grab something and what I saw was amazing it was a youngin she threw it on her back the youngin wrapped his or her arms around her neck which wasn't small btw and she let out a screeching Yelp like I've never heard before me and my buddy watched in fear of what we were seeing they were across the river witch was probably 20 foot across maybe. The Yelp was ear perceing I'm not sure why I always thought maybe she was calling her mate or other youngins when she looked at me it sent chills up my spine and gave me goosebumps I'll never forget it as long as I live after she left I say she cause I could make out breasts on through her brownish grey fur I'd say probably 7in a half feet tall as she took off grabbing a tree maybe was slipping not sure but that oak tree just shook like the Dickens we was no threat to her but she was definitely showing her mother instinct. My father which was down the creek bed 1/2 mile or so were we were camping real remote had to inform game warden u were camping there in case of flash floods they could look for ya. I no in my heart it was ment to be I always believed even more so then but as I grow older I still remember it like it was yesterday after she left we swam across the creek to look of course dumb young bullet proof kids and right on the bank were several fish that were half eaten mostly heads on tales of them middles of them left mostly and plenty of tracks remember this is early 80s we didn't have cell phones or anything like that. And the smell in the area was unforgettable smelt like the worst body odor I've ever smelt. By time we got back to camp my sister had a Polaroid camera we went back to take photos and we could never find it again it's almost like she covered her tracks not even any fish we looked for hours thinking we passed it up. But the smell when we first crossed the creek looking back I believe she was watching us maybe teaching her young how to elude humans but it was one of the best things that happened in my young life. Of course my dad thought we was smokin something or drinking but he admitted to hearing a weird Yelp sound 1/2 mile away mind u. So if that was the only time I get to see one then I hope it stays fresh in my memories forever. I can still smell the smell right now as I talk about it the water running the tree shaking the fly buzzing around the fish what was left if them no way was a bear. They don't walk up slick rocky Missouri hill side with a youngin on there back no one ever believed me though. I wish I'd of had a camera or something her eyes were so scary looking I had bad dreams that night that haunted me for several years there on. It was definitely a sasquatch 100%

Profile Personal album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14