Kalanaro

In the vast expanses of the world and of it's oceans, there are many cryptid species still undiscovered. Here we open an area on the forum for those other species so that we can post information related to them. From Bigfoot's cousins in Asia, to Sea Creatures, we hope to provide enough information here for people to read and understand them more.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
BiggJimm
MABRC Forum Administrator
MABRC Forum Administrator

Kalanaro

Post by BiggJimm » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:27 am

So this is the cryptid report from the farthest away from Oklahoma. I professor from Madagascar. He grew up dirt poor in a rural village and his extended family saved up to put him send him to get an education. He found out about my intrest in bigfoot and related to me his own story from Madagascar. back when he was a boy, he remembered a drought that made the animals desperate and they came closer to the village than normal. One day he was at the edge of the village and happened to look down the trail leading to the village; and saw something run across the trail. He said it was about the size of a child, maybe three, to three an a half feet tall. He said that he could clearly see that it was a woman, it was only about a hundred feet away; but it was the ugliest woman he ever had seen. The creature was extremely thin, like it didn't get regular meals. He also stated that the face looked prehistoric, with a nose closer to an apes than a human, and a heavy brow. The hair on the head was long and dark, with a beard that ran down and merged with a band of hair on its chest that ran to its crotch. The rest of the skin was hairy, but no any more than a hairy white man. The skin had a deep copper color to it. He stated that the torso seemed long, and the legs seemed shorter than normal, and that the feet looked long and thin. The creature seemed skittish and terrified of being seen. He told me that he had heard of these little wild people before, they were called Kalanaro
Attachments
148800595_3849319881795695_4946323225421470538_o.jpg
The backwoods Mad Scientist

Return to “Wide World of Cryptozoology”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting