Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Behave Like Adults

Post subject: Sasquatch Ontario???
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:31 am 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Recently, I came upon a newer video from Sasquatch Ontario. Guys like this make all of us look like a joke and not for the sole reason you may think. If (big IF) let's say what he was documenting was real...then wouldn't you want someone not associated with you to verify what would be unprecedented? What he is hoaxing is or would be incredible. It is like an over and over recording of Sierra Sounds. I have seen his stuff before and I never gave it much thought. My thoughts were "oh...another hoaxer" and moved on. I jokingly send texts sometimes to my buddy who is also involved with BF. "HHHELLOOO BBBBRUTHER..THE NEXXXT TIME UUUU CCCCCOMMME OUT squaautchin' BBBRINGG MMEEE AAAA CCCHEESE BBBURRGER?" and that was about it. However yesterday I came across his new video of another utterly over the top happening. For whatever reason yesterday I was really angered by this? I am not able to go out near as much as I'd like to and I am interested in BF for my own selfish reasons. I have never wanted to prove this to anybody but myself. In fact, a part of me hopes it is never recognized because of what would happen to our forests and all the good researchers. All those scientists involved and the government etc. Anyway back to my anger. This dude has a big following of people who back him and believe him to the core. Maybe, it's because of all the efforts of guys and girls associated with the good side of the community that work their ass's off to be objective, scientific forward thinking. Like Super Dave, Rebellistic, Darkwing Biggie Jim etc. to name a few and here is this guy not even being subtle about it. He's speaking Indian to it calling it by name, showing prints, calling it "old friend, buddy"? No, shame what so ever! I harassed him uncharacteristically, I admit it. I wrote in a deep south uneducated twain like text basically telling him 'dem boogers wz gonna getcha...' and then challenged him to have somebody with some credibility to verify his encounters. Possibly, I shouldn't have but enough is enough. It's so over the top that I am puzzled. My question is this If you post on YouTube then you are saying "hey, look at my discovery, this is real" basically you are trying to prove something or asking for help in proving something? Then knowing what is out there in the community wouldn't you be screaming from the rooftops come and see my area? Here's proof...now document it? Anyway, this guy makes Dyer look like Will Rogers!

Post subject: Re: Sasquatch Ontario???
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:50 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
Some of his evidence has been proven to be a hoax. On audacity you can invert it and he just threw his voice and talked and the reversed it and called it evidence. Everybody who does research from a computer screen want entertainment and that is what he does and why he is so successful. He entertains. But when the day they are proven folks like him will get their just reward as they will be looked at like a fool. Now he'll either say you are an idiot and to get away from the computer and go look, or he'll delete you reply and say you are a hater... That's the way the hoaxers work! But yeah it does make research a lot more difficult as those are the one science will look at to say that all researchers are nuts. Try not to give him any attention. That is what he is looking for.

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

Post subject: Re: Sasquatch Ontario???
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:59 am 
MABRC Organizational Member
MABRC Organizational Member

Fellas ! I post exactly what we observe over here. I try not to elaborate too much on it as I prefer not to have rouge researchers coming in and endangering the security of the extended families here. I do let every one know it is S.W. Mo. . Rebel and a few other researchers know where we are. And as the one who erected the Bow last spring up by the Hwy. was too close to the other homes here. Still I'm not sure if it was attacked by a human or one of the large cat's here, I do know The screams were gut wrenching. The next day the Bow was dismantled.

Profile Personal album