Using the new posting interface

For information related to the Administration of the Forums.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Using the new posting interface

Post by admin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:52 am

2019-10-19_16-37-56.jpg

1. Highlight the text you want in your post to be bold, then click this button. Or you can click it and type in between the

Code: Select all

[B][/B] 
2. Same as above except this is to make your text in italics. It's tags are

[I][/I]
3. This is for underlining your text It's tags are

[U][/U]
4. This is to put your post in Quotes, either select the text and photos you want in quotes or click the button and type in between the tags.

[quote][/quote]
5. This is for when you need to put any type of computer code for others to see, you shouldn't never need to use this.
6. List Creator, shouldn't never need to use this.
7. List Creator, shouldn't never need to use this.
8. List Creator, shouldn't never need to use this.
9. Insert image button, this is if you want to link to a picture from elsewhere on the Internet.

[image]web link[/image]
10. Use this to add a link to something online.

[url]the webpage link here[/url] or [url=the web page link here] Text[/url]
11. Insert Flash, shouldn't ever need to use this.
12. Color your text, you can either highlight the text you want to change color and then click this button, or click it and start typing in between the tags.
13. Your font size, you can highlight the text you want to make bigger or smaller, or just change it and type in between the tags.
14. Media inserter, copy the link to the video from just about any other site and enter it between the tags

[media] url [/media]
15. Center, use this to center your text, video or other media in the center of your post.
16. Iframe, this allows you to embed another website into the forum page, so that the website gets credit for the hits to their page while still displaying it on the forum.

[iframe={URL}][/iframe]
17. Use this to scroll text across your post by putting the text inside the marquee tags

[marquee]{TEXT}[/marquee]
18. Use this to create a spoiler effect by putting the spoiler in between the spoiler tags.

[spoiler]{TEXT}[/spoiler]

Return to “Forum Administration Information”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting