Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: (BFRO) Berkshire County
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Quote:
Report # 1199 (Class A)
Submitted by witness on Wednesday, August 26, 1998.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creature seen moving stones and small pieces of wood
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Show Printer-friendly Version)
YEAR: 1989

SEASON: Summer

DATE: At twilight apx. 8:30 pm in late July

STATE: Massachusetts

COUNTY: Berkshire County

LOCATION DETAILS: October Mountain State forest, Lenoxdale Massachusetts, USA

OBSERVED: It was in the middle of summer (apx late July, 1989) when I was hiking a well established trail on October mountain. I was approaching the top of the mountain (apx 1200 feet above sea level) when I observed a slight glimps of a moving object about 100 yards ahead of me. October mountain is a heavily wooded area and it was very difficult to see clearly because of all the low brush and scrub.

At first all I could see were arms moving and an occassional glimps of a fur covered body. At first I thought I was looking at a large black bear which are not uncommon in the area. I pulled a pair of 40 power biocculars from my travel pack and attempted to focus on the object. Again it was difficult because of all the brush, at one point the animal moved into a slight clearing, it was then that I realized I was observing something very unusual!

The animal was very tall (cannot accurately approximate the size) and slightly stooped. Its body was massive and covered completely with reddish hair. I noticed that the head was also very unusual in shape and size. The head was rather pointed and covered with hair or fur. The face was dark in color and had less hair than the top of the head. The neck seemed to be non-existant. At that moment it turned toward me and I was absolutely shocked, it looked very human. At this point I was so frightened, that I took measures to hide myself.

After getting over my initial chill I continued to study the animal. It was still in the small clearing and seemed very occupied. It was moving stones and small peices of wood and grubbing for either roots or insects, it was simply to far away for me to see exactly what it was eating. I could see its large arm moving to its mouth every so often. What really took me by suprize was that it was stacking rocks after moving them. One on top of another. This is when I thought perhaps this animal was infact a human, why would it stack rocks in this way?

At this point I wanted to get a little closer to see if it was a man in a fur coat or a monkey suit. I checked the wind and made an effort to stay down wind of the animal. I was able to get about 20 yards or so closer to the animal. I found a good observation area and studied the animal closer. At this point I could planly see that this was something very strange indeed, it was not human. The arms were to long and the face seemed very distored and elongated. The arms extended past the nee caps! The hands were very large but human in shape. The fur seemed to be tipped with a lighter color of red.

I became so frightened at this point that I began to run back to the trail. I looked back at one point and noticed that the animal had its head back and was slowly moving back into the forest. I don't think it was aware of me, though I wonder how it could have missed hearing me running through the underbrush. I was frightened severly for several weeks and would not hike in that area of the mountain without a hiking partner and a rifle. I will never forget what I saw...never! No way it was a bear or any other forest animal found in this part of the country.

ALSO NOTICED: No prior sightings that I am aware of. Will check with the local new paper to verifiy (The Berkshire Eagle)

TIME AND CONDITIONS: I was taking a Sunday hike. No alcohol or sprits consumed prior to hiking.

ENVIRONMENT: Heavily forested. Desiduous trees, mountain maple, pines, oak, spruce, hemlock, and lots of underbrush (ferns, honeysuccle, rasberry, mountain laurel, rhodedendron). No apparent land marks, in deep wooded area. Sighting occured at the top of the mountain apx 1200 feet above sea level.

Related Media Articles:

Weird mountain “creature” is reported by picnickers (8/23/1983; The Berkshire Eagle )

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: (BFRO) Berkshire County
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 pm 

Quote:
Media Article # 414

Tuesday, August 23, 1983

Weird mountain "creature" is reported by picnickers

The Berkshire Eagle

"It stood on two legs, silhouetted on the trail in the moonlight, and it was huge. I don’t scare easily, but it scared me."

So said Eric Durant, 18, of 183 First Street, one of two men who came to the Eagle office yesterday to report their sighting of a strange humanlike "creature" Sunday night on October Mountain.

Durant’s companion was Frederick Parody, 22 of 771 Tyler St. They said the episode took the place near the former Boy Scout Camp Eagle, which is on Felton Lake in the town of Washington and has been abandoned since 1970. They said they had been having a steak and chicken cookout with two friends.

At about 10 p.m., Durant said, they heard noises in the woods. Around midnight, he and one of the others decided to investigate. He said when they were about 100 yards away from the cookout site, they spotted the creature 50 yards ahead of them on the trail, silhouetted in the moonlight.

They rejoined the party, which ended about an hour later. Both said it was not a drinking party; that there was only one six pack of beer among the four participants. Durant said he doesn’t drink anyway.

As the quartet was about to leave, the headlights of their car picked up the creature, lurking behind some bushes, according to Durant and Parody. They said it was erect on two legs and was 6 to 7 feet tall. It was dark brown in color and had strange eyes that glowed, they said. Both were emphatic in saying that it was not a bear. Parody said he has hunted bears in Maine and was quite familiar with how they look.

Parody said he got out of the car and began walking toward it, and it quickly disappeared. "Whatever it was," he said, "it didn’t look like it was going to harm you.

Parody said he and one of the others returned to the scene yesterday at midday and caught a fleeting glimpse of the creature again. It moved extremely fast, he said. About all he really saw, he said, were "arms moving" in the woods.

He said he plans to return Thursday just before dusk and would stay most of the night, if necessary, trying to see the creature again.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 pm 

Quote:
Media Article # 70
Article submitted by John Moore: moore4@sisna.com

Saturday, October 18, 1879

A Wild Man of the Mountains: Two Young Vermont Hunters Terribly Scared

New York Times

POWNAL, Vt., Oct. 17 - Much excitement prevails among the sportsmen of this vicinity over the story that a wild man was seen on Friday by two young men while hunting in the mountains south of Williamstown. The young men describe the creature as being about five feet high, resembling a man in form and movement, but covered all over with bright red hair, and having a long straggling beard, and with very wild eyes. When first seen, the creature sprang from behind a rocky cliff and started for the woods near by. When mistaking it for a bear or other wild animal, one of the men fired, and, it is thought, wounded it, for with fierce cries of pain and rage, it turned on its assailants, driving them before it at high speed. They lost their guns and ammunition in their flight and dared not return for fear of encountering the strange being.

There is an old story, told many years ago, of a strange animal frequently seen along the range of the Green Mountains resembling a man in appearance, but so wild that no one could approach it near enough to tell what it was or where it dwells. From time to time, hunting parties, in the early days of the town, used to go out in pursuit of it, but of late years no trace of it has been seen, and this story, told by young men who claim to have seen it, revives again the old story of the wildman of the mountains. There is talk of making up a party to go in search of the creature.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:54 pm 

Quote:
Report # 49697 (Class A)
Submitted by witness on Sunday, September 06, 2015.
Daytime sighting while traveling on US-7 North of Williamstown
YEAR: 2015

SEASON: Summer

MONTH: September

DATE: 5

LOCATION DETAILS: West side of route 7

NEAREST TOWN: Williamstown

NEAREST ROAD: Route 7

OBSERVED: On Saturday Sept 5th of 2015, my wife and I were driving north in our RV on route 7 very close to the Vermont state line.
It was about 1:00 in the afternoon.
My wife saw an animal on the west side of the road. The animal was about 50 yards from the edge of the highway.
What caught her attention was that the animal was walking upright. It was very tall ( well over seven feet ). The animal's fur was black. It was most definitely not a bear.
We are both mystified as to what this animal could possibly be.

W&C
Waterbury, CT

OTHER WITNESSES: 1

OTHER STORIES: We read later after our encounter, on the internet, that some years ago there was a similar sighting on route 7.

TIME AND CONDITIONS: Day was sunny, it was about 1:00 PM

ENVIRONMENT: Open grassy area

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Jonathan Wilk:

Spoke with 72 year-old female witness via telephone. Witness states she was a passenger in the front seat of their large motor home with her husband driving, traveling about 40 mph. She looked to the left out thru the windshield and observed a tall black, bipedal creature walking a steady pace in an open field, height estimated at 9 ft. It was a 4-5 second brief observation. Witness described the creature as very large on two feet with long arms down by its sides. Walking a smooth steady pace and heading in the same direction as her, North. At this location the Hoosic River runs along this route as well. There was a tree line it was heading towards. The creature was about 150 yards away from their vehicle and she got a clear, brief look at it. The distance of 50 yards mentioned is the amount of distance the creature was from the edge of the highway. She compares what she observed to the subject in the Patterson-Gimlin film.

A motorist reported a sighting not far from this location, see BFRO Report #46780. The other sighting on Route 7 that they refer to can be found on the Bigfoot Encounters website, and occurred in Vermont, see Man spots 'Bigfoot'.

During the entire interview witness and husband were articulate, polite and constant with their replies.This investigator will follow up with a site visit as I am very familiar with the location and will update this report accordingly.

About BFRO Investigator Jonathan Wilk:

Founder and leader of Team Squatchachusetts. BFRO field investigator. Organizer of the upcoming BFRO Massachusetts 2015 Expedition

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:38 pm 

Quote:
Report # 46973 (Class B)
Submitted by witness on Thursday, November 06, 2014.
Hikers hear possible knocks and howls in The Berkshires
YEAR: 2014

SEASON: Fall

MONTH: October

DATE: 20

LOCATION DETAILS: Near Fenton Lake also known as Camp Eagle in October Mountain State Forest. Access road is north of four corners.

NEAREST TOWN: Washington, Massachusetts

NEAREST ROAD: Washington Mountain Road

OBSERVED: October Mountain state forest, Washington, MA. October 20, 5 pm. Near camp Eagle. Loud, strong wood knocks. Long sustained low pitched howl occurring while 2 barred owls hooted back and forth. Definitely not a coyote. Sounded almost human, but very low pitch. There is no human habitation in this area and is very remote.

OTHER WITNESSES: 2 witnesses. We were hiking near the lake.

OTHER STORIES: There have been several significant sightings in this general area going back to the 1980's.

TIME AND CONDITIONS: Evening near sundown. Clear weather with moon rising. Very little wind.

ENVIRONMENT: Mixed forest. Calls came from a ridge to the east overlooking the lake.

Spoke with witness several times. I am very familiar with the area of this event. Witness states that while hiking Felton Pond area in October Mountain State Forest he hears several knocks and howls. The witness often hikes the area. This area is in very close proximity to the The Appalachian Trail. The AT is known for multiple suspected Sasquatch encounters.

Witness states they will keep going to the area. We took the Massachusetts 2015 BFRO expedition to this area. We had remarkable results. This area will be monitored as there are several other open investigations at this location.

Founder and leader of Team Squatchachusetts. BFRO field investigator. Organized Massachusetts 2015 and Organizer of the upcoming BFRO Massachusetts 2016 Expedition

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:39 pm 

Quote:
Report # 49877 (Class B)
Submitted by witness on Monday, September 28, 2015.
Hikers have large rock thrown their way on October Mountain

DATE: 13

LOCATION DETAILS: Felton pond. October Mountain.

NEAREST TOWN: Washington, Massachusetts

NEAREST ROAD: Washington Mountain Road

OBSERVED: We had a large rock thrown at us while we were hiking on October Mountain. Went to the spot where we thought the rock originated (near the pond) and found a large dead bass (18") displayed on a boulder pointed in the direction of the path. Very strange. There were no other people anywhere around.

OTHER WITNESSES: 3

TIME AND CONDITIONS: Broad daylight. Sunny.

ENVIRONMENT: Pond shore

Spoke with witnesses, they hike this area frequently. There has been other suspected activity at this location, see Report #46973. While hiking the perimeter of Felton Pond, the 3 witnesses had a large rock thrown at them. The rock struck a tree. They were able to locate the rock. They describe the rock as being the size of a candlepin bowling ball, approximately 5 pounds. Here is a photo of the pond:

While looking over the area where they think the rock came from, they located a fresh 18" bass fish, and took this pic.

The fish was still wet. It was sitting on top of a rock. The fish seemed to be pointing towards a foot path. There were no marks on the fish to indicate it was hook caught.

October 2015 we took the Massachusetts BFRO expedition to the location.

We broke up into several teams and searched the area for evidence. We were able to locate the bones from the bass fish that was seen a few months earlier. It appeared several small critters had a snack with it. This is the second time visiting this location. There are several reports from this area in the Southern Berkshires.

The witnesses continue to hike the area as do the BFRO investigators. This report will be updated should further information come out.

Founder and leader of Team Squatchachusetts. BFRO field investigator. Organized Massachusetts 2015 and Organizer of the upcoming BFRO Massachusetts 2016 Expedition

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:54 am 

Quote:
Report # 51847 (Class B)
Submitted by witness on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Hikers have possible daytime encounter on state's highest peak, Mount Greylock
YEAR: 2016

SEASON: Spring

MONTH: April

DATE: 30

LOCATION DETAILS: Mount Greylock State Reservation, Cheshire Harbor Trail off West Mountain Rd, Adams, MA, heading southeast toward base of trail. Adams, MA.

NEAREST TOWN: Adams

NEAREST ROAD: Cheshire Harbor Trail: Rockwell Rd

OBSERVED: My wife and I started to make our descent from the summit of Mount Greylock during a morning hike. Approximately half a mile on the Cheshire Harbor Trail, close to Rockwell Rd, my wife and I heard a clapping sound. We stood in place for a few moments, listening to the sound. The "clapping" was non-rhythmic, sometimes there was one or two, other times there were many "claps". In between the "claps" there was sounds of something walking, breaking fallen branches as it moved. The sounds were about a distance of 100 feet from our position on the trail, within a thicker patch of woods. We listened for almost a full minute and then decided to continue on the trail, moving closer to the source of the sound. When we reached the area where we believed the clapping sound to be coming from we listened again and heard nothing and had seen no movement. Further down the trail I attempted figure out the sound. I did some tree knocking and banged rocks together, but only when I clapped my hands did it most closely match the sound my wife and I had heard. It was a sound that I have never heard before and it has sparked my interest into figuring out what animal made this noise.

ALSO NOTICED: There was other groups of hikers up at the summit, about .7 miles up the mountain. After we had our encounter, it was another 10 minutes of walking before we passed a group of hikers going up the trail. So that I know of, there was no one else present in the area besides my wife and I.

OTHER WITNESSES: My wife. Walking with my on the trail

OTHER STORIES: No

TIME AND CONDITIONS: 11:20 A.M., Partly cloudy skies

ENVIRONMENT: About 3000 feet above sea level, deciduous forest

Mount Greylock State Reservation

I spoke with witness one day after the reported incident. The witness stated while descending from the summit of Mt. Greylock, he and his wife were walking the Cheshire Harbor Trail.

They were about a 100 yards down from Rockville Road. They were the only two on the trail at that point. No one else was in visual range. They both heard a clapping noise coming from about a 100 feet from the trail line to their left. The stopped and listened. He described the noise like two cupped hands clapping together. The noise was not very loud and non rhythmic. He attempted to reproduce the noise using rocks and sticks, however it was his cupped hands clapping that mimicked the sound more closely.

While listening they heard what they described as foot steps and stick snapping, compared to someone walking on forest debris. They continued on down the trail after a few minutes with no other incidents. They did pass several other hikers that were ascending shortly after experiencing the noises.

Both witnesses are avid hikers and outdoors enthusiast. The male witnesses states he has been interested in the Sasquatch mystery for many years and enjoys following the information available. He also states other members of his family having encounters over the years in New York State.

The witness was polite and thorough with recalling his incident. He spoke without hesitation and was happy someone reached out to him in a timely manner. He and his wife will continue to hike the area and report back any new findings. He was encouraged to carry a personal recorder and to keep a journal.

Mt. Greylock is the highest peak with a elevation of 3491 ft and the first state park created in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is home to some of the states old growth forests and numerous recreational trails, including a section of the Appalachian Trail. The Mountain is located in the North West corner of the state and has been referenced by writers such as Melville, Hawthorne, Thoreau and others. There are plenty of fresh water sources and abundant wildlife. This mountain chain connects to The Green Mountains of Vermont as well as the neighboring New York Adirondacks. We have has several recent reports from the Berkshires. We will continue to monitor the area and report our findings.

On a side note, Adams, the Town where Mt. Greylock is located, is this investigators home town, I am very familiar with this location and hiked the trails most of my years living there. I am aware of multiple suspected sasquatch encounters in this area over the years

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:20 pm 

Quote:
Report # 56293 (Class B)
Submitted by witness on Sunday, January 8, 2017.
Another possible encounter along Appalachian Trail

DATE: 11

LOCATION DETAILS: South Of Tyringham, Mass north of Great Barrington Mass

NEAREST TOWN: Great Barrington Mass

NEAREST ROAD: Mass Rt 23

OBSERVED: I have hiked the Appalachian Trail Georgia to Hanover NH ( 2006-Present ), I am a section hiker. While staying at The Tom Leonard Selter,East Mtn State Park Mass.I had an incident. While solo camping at the shelter I decided to call a big foot in. Or try, it was a erie evening, i went to get water it was a long way down. While I had a feeling something was watching me. It was getting dark...uneventfully I hiked back. I made a big fire that lasted for three hours, made alot of noise. Did a couple Bigfoot calls. A whoop whoop type. A wood knock ( no return ). A local plane saw my smoke and buzzed right over my camp site. After a great meal, some singing, i went to bed on the TOP bunk. I always sleep with one eye and ear open. At 2:30am I heard a solid Wood Knock followed immediatley by a tree gettintg pushed over. It did not crash . It sounded dead and not tall... " Wood Knock then a Thud ", after that nothing. 1/2 hour later I was back to sleep.

ALSO NOTICED: No, I have hiked 1,724 of the AT, 424 to go..This was my BEST night camping of the entire AT. It was a perfect night. I hike, back pack 5 weeks a year. Live in Ohio . I like Big Footing better then sports. :)

OTHER WITNESSES: Just me

OTHER STORIES: 2016 September , Happy Hill Shelter, shelter south oh Hanover New Hampshire. The PERFECT vocalization, 11:pm. A 15-20 second howl or moan. From the hill top 1/2 mile a way. Like it was lonley looking for its mate. It was either a bigfoot or a human simulating one. It was perfect. Then later at 4:am. Much closer woops woop.. heading that way . Cool Raelly cool

TIME AND CONDITIONS: 230am

ENVIRONMENT: Rock Outcroppings, Pine Forest with Birch Trees.

I spoke at length with the above witness. He stated while section hiking the AT in September 2015. he arrived at the Tom Lenard Shelter. This shelter is named for a longtime volunteer and hiker of the AT. He set up his camp and went to get water. While hiking to the water source he felt a presence following him.

Once he returned to the camp he, lit a large fire and made a few vocal calls, ones similar to suspected Sasquatch. At one point he was overflown by a small plane, (probably saw his fire.)

He went to sleep in the shelters loft. Around 2:30am he was awoken to a loud powerful tree knock. Followed by what he described as a large thump. He listened attentively for a bit longer then fell asleep. He did not look for any tree damage in the morning.

The witness states he follows documentary shows and non scripted television regarding Sasquatch. He further stated he had possible encounters in Woodville NY and Hanover NH. He often hikes the AT and will keep reporting any possible activity.

The Appalachian Trail, AKA "The AT" runs from Georgia to Maine. There are numerous reports all up and down the country of possible Sasquatch activity along the AT. In Massachusetts, AKA Squatchachusetts, the AT runs North to South through Western Mass in the Berkshires. There are multiple reports in the Berkshires along the AT. Beartown State Forest and October Mountain State Forest to name a few..
Oh
I will keep in contact with the witness and update the report and more information comes in. Myself and other BFRO investigators are actively working several other cases in this immediate area.

Founder and leader of Team Squatchachusetts. BFRO field investigator. Organized Massachusetts 2015 & 2016 and Organizer of the upcoming BFRO Massachusetts 2017 Expeditions

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:24 pm 

Quote:
Report # 58445 (Class B)
Submitted by witness on Monday, October 30, 2017.
Camper has an unnerving night on October Mountain
YEAR: 2016

COUNTY:

LOCATION DETAILS: October Mountain State Forest in Massachusetts near my pond close to four corners on top of the mountains

NEAREST TOWN: Washington

NEAREST ROAD: Near Four Corners

OBSERVED: I was camping in Massachusetts on top of October Mountain by a pond through the evening something was throwing small rocks at my tent I smelled it foul smell like dead fish. Rocks coming on the opposite side about 50 yards away I heard wood knocking I had no idea what it was until I heard some noises a growling sound and some yells this was going on for about 25 minutes then I shined a flashlight Into the Woods, I do not see anything but after that the noises went away the next morning. I woke up I found some broken limbs near where the sounds were coming from.

ALSO NOTICED: No

OTHER WITNESSES: A friend of mine back in 97 had an experience up there camping

OTHER STORIES: No

TIME AND CONDITIONS: 10:30pm

ENVIRONMENT: Evergreens some Pines spruces and hemlocks nearby Pond very thick brush to

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Tim Vogel:

Had long phone call with witness and talked about the number of experiences he's had while farming and hunting in this very remote area in Western Massachusetts. His sister's farm has had some interesting things happen, and his friend has had experiences out there as well. Over the years they have heard crazy weird screams, howls, loud wood knock sounds, whistling, chatter, and to top it off a rotten fishy odor.

While out camping one night, he thinks it or they were only 20 yards away from his tent site at some points of the night. He was camping on top of October Mountain by a pond, and while it was a beautiful night out he did not see anything. But through the evening something was throwing small rocks at his tent, which was pitched near the pond. Around 10:30 pm at that time he heard tree limbs breaking and constant movement around him. It was quite frightening. He said there was a nasty foul smell like rotting dead fish. So at that time he believed there is one, only twenty yards away, and one is on the opposite side of this small remote pond, this one about 50 yards away.

Then he hears wood knocking on two sides of him and had no idea what it was, until he heard some indescribable, loud screaming noises and thought there might be two creatures out there. One on either side of the pond.

There was a strange growling sound and some type of very loud howling, growling yells, this was going on for 30 minutes or so. At that point he shines a flashlight into the woods and doesn't see anything, but the cover in the area has a lot of thick brush, mixed with pine and deciduous trees, but mostly pine around his camp.

After the flashlight was shining through the woods across the pond, is when the noises seemed to stop and it was only then he fell asleep. It was going to be a long night. He woke the next morning, tired and scared, as would anyone out where he was. He was alone. After getting the courage to get out and walk around the area to see what he might find, he found some possible signs. He found some broken limbs near to where the sounds were coming from, only twenty yards away from where his tent was.

These limbs, more than a dozen were estimated he said at 4+ inches in diameter on green, living pine trees. The broken branches were also high off the ground 6 to 10 feet or so. This wasn't a moose because he would have heard the rack hitting the trees and that makes a very different sound.

Other than the small rocks thrown at his tent and broken limbs, he did not see any thing else so he left and got back home, which is only down to the bottom of the mountain and not to far from this experience.

He's had on occasion had something bothering his llamas down on the farm, as well as hearing distant howls while at the house. His friend has had experiences on the mountain too, and he is in the process of filling out a BFRO report.

The area mentioned is. and has been active for many years and I have a few current investigations going on at present in the area as well. It's a very remote and rugged area bordered by farms, rivers, creeks, and the Appalachian Trail.

We believe this area would be an above average area to allow a creature to move about without being seen. The abundance of food during the fall in this area is without a doubt plentiful this time of year.

About BFRO Investigator Tim Vogel:

Tim Vogel is the owner of Tekoa Mountain Outdoors, an outdoor, adventure education business. Located in Western Massachusetts. (www.tekoamountainoutdoors.com).
Tim is a BFRO Northeast Investigator, has attended and taught tracking, casting and provided a demo on FLIRs for the following:
Co-Leading the BFRO Western MA 2018 and Connecticut 2018 Expeditions.
BFRO Western MA and Bridgewater Triangle area 2017 Expeditions.
Pennsylvania BFRO 2017, Vermont BFRO 2016, Western MA BFRO 2015, 2016.

A member of Team Squatchachusetts and interested in Bigfoot since 1976 when something with big feet went through his family’s back yard one winter's day.

Profile Personal album