Copyright Notices:

For information related to the Administration of the Forums.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Copyright Notices:

Post by admin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 am

Copyright Notices:

Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center

CONTENT :

All content here at Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center (herein as MABRC) is copyrighted material, no reproduction or display of the material located at MABRC can be used with out the written consent of the copyright holder. Material posted by the MABRC Administrators is copyrighted Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center unless otherwise noted. All content posted by members and/or moderators is copyrighted by that member or moderator.

All posts to the MABRC forums are considered "Intellectual Property", this is copyrighted material and may not be copied or reproduced in whole or part to be displayed unless on the MABRC web site without the original authors permission.

MABRC GRAPHICS and LOGO'S :

All graphics and logos related to MABRC and the MABRC web site are copyrighted Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center © 2007, 2010, the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center logo, "Mid-Americabigfoot.com" domain name and "MABRC" are copyrighted Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center © 2007, 2010 and "MABRC" is a trademark of Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center. The use of any of these without the prior consent of Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center is a violation of state and federal copyright laws. Graphics and images not related to MABRC and posted by members are considered to be copyrighted by the original poster of the image and may not be copied or reproduced in whole or part for displayed unless on the MABRC website without prior permission.

LIABILITY :

The MABRC Administrators and Moderators strive to provide visitors with the best advice, service and information as possible, however the MABRC staff is unable to verify every post for accuracy. We do take action when incorrect information is made aware to us and we assume no liability for content authenticity as it is beyond our control. MABRC accepts no liability whatsoever for any copyrighted material posted by members or moderators. If you use the information provided on the MABRC website you are doing so of your own free will and therefore assume all responsibility for your actions and their results.

LINKS CONTENT :

We have a number of third party LINKS on our web site which we have no control over the content and/or accuracy of information found on them, we are therefore not responsible for any claims whatsoever pertaining to these links which are included with the sole intention to provide our members with helpful and useful information and the resources to find it."

Return to “Forum Administration Information”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting