Spokane Bigfoot Video Goes Viral

The René Dahinden Wing is dedicated to a no-nonsense Bigfooter who is desperately needed these days for all the wild imaginations that are running wild these days.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Spokane Bigfoot Video Goes Viral

Post by admin » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 pm

PLEASE NOTE: This video discussed here was exposed as a intentional hoax by the folks who filmed it, the "bigfoot" is someone in a black hoodie.

Loren Coleman, Cryptomundo wrote:
spokanevid1.jpg
The recent video from Spokane, Washington, has gone viral with nearly 600,000 views on Youtube.

bigfoot_sighting.mp4
(3.07 MiB) Downloaded 265 times
Is the simple nature of the moving images the cause of its successful following? Or is it because of the clarity of the images?

Perhaps tired of blurry blobsquatchs, viewers are welcoming this new video quite openly.

Also, is it fulfilling people’s hopes that modern technology will cause more videos of cryptids to be captured?

Was this the first Bigfoot video shot with an iPhone?

Every so often a video of “bigfoot” goes viral leaving the public questioning its authenticity. And this week is no different!

A video of an alleged bigfoot popped up on the internet this week. It was shot by a Washington woman who claims to have “accidentally” caught the creature on camera while hiking in the woods.
Jessica Sinclair
Long Island Press

A Spokane, Washington woman, out for a hike with friends two weekends ago, says she may have captured video of the mythical Bigfoot, the elusive man-ape hybrid who walks upright, has excessive body hair, and seems impervious to in-focus photography.

As reported by KXLY TV in Spokane, the young woman, identified only as “Samantha,” was shooting video in a wooded area near the Spokane River when a tall, shadowy humanoid (with seemingly bad posture) was caught on film. Because the creature was some distance away, she didn’t notice it at the time.

But when Samantha got home and watched the video, she spotted the mysterious stranger moving left-to-right through the frame, the report says. A few days later, she posted the clip on YouTube. The video has since gone viral with more than 579,000 views as of the afternoon of May 30.
Jeff Bertolucci
PCWorld
Attachments
le9j5f-le9izztop2010knobbydrawingbytpeeler.jpg
Knobby-Bigfoot.jpeg

Return to “The René Dahinden Wing”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting