Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: (GCBRO) Pickens County
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:07 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

Medals: 14
Quote:
Submitted by Mary Green. Reported by Confidential

REPORT RECEIVED: From the Field Research Files of Mary Green

DATE: 2/13/99

TIME: 7:00 pm

LOCATION: Liberty, South Carolina, Pickens County. Near Hwy. 178

TERRAIN: Wooded

OBSERVED:A shadowy shape was seen at the window of my home by my brother. We went out to see what it was, I had a night vision scope. The porch light was on, and standing at the edge of the woods was a tan creature, approx. 6.5' or 7' tall. It's back was to us but it slightly turned its head, and I saw it had glowing eyes (my brother said they were red, I couldn't tell, cause everythings green in the night scope). The hair on its head was tan like the body, but it was very long and curly. The nose and mouth were both wide and flat. It ran away into the woods without much noise.

Activities of Witness:

Description of Creature: Tan in color, 6.5 ' - 7.0' tall, glowing eyes. The hair on its head was tan like the body, but it was very long and curly. The nose and mouth were both wide and flat.

Other Notes: I've been seeing tracks around here as long as I've lived here (4 years). I have pictures of tracks. I have a tan hair sample, and I've heard many vocalizations (screams,growls,yelps,etc.).

Researcher Notes: The witness sent us a hair sample that he had gathered from his garden. We had it examined by Dr. Henner Fahrenbach and it was determined to be from either a Fox or a Martin. It was not thought to be Bigfoot hair (unknown primate hair). The witness informed us it was from his garden, and he had gathered it one morning after this creature had paid them a visit.

Update: The last contact with the eyewitness was the following year and he stated that there was still the same bigfoot returning to their home, scaring his elderly father when it approached too close. I have heard nothing further from him in quite some time. (February 2000)

Report taken and Posted to the G.C.B.R.O. web site by Mary Green

Post subject: Re: (GCBRO) Pickens County
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:08 pm 

Medals: 14
Quote:
Submitted by Mary Green. Reported by Confidential

REPORT RECEIVED: From the Field Research Files of Mary Green.

DATE: August 5, 1999

TIME: 11:00 P.M., EST

LOCATION: Liberty, South Carolina, Pickens County. Near highway 178.

TERRAIN: Wooded

OBSERVED: I have seen another of the creatures last night (8-5-99) This sighting took place in the edge of the woods in the front yard, near where we set the food out for them. My Dad and I were sitting on the porch, when we heard a loud crashing in the bushes. The dogs were going crazy, so I flipped on my three cell flashlight and shone it in the direction of the sounds.

The creature stood upright at the edge of the woods. It was about 7 foot tall, and was covered with tan hair, like the first one we saw. This one, however, looked not quite as broad as the other one in February. Its face looked similar to the other also, but the eyes glowed a yellow orange when the beam from the flashlight hit them.

This took place at about 11:00 PM, EST. I saw it, but Dad only heard it. The most amazing thing about this encounter was the unbelievable speed with which it ran away. It went from standing still looking at the light, to a whirl and running away in a blur! I have never seen any animal or human move so fast when a moment before they were stock still! They are way faster than I ever imagined them to be! The creature also looked like my flashlight bothered it or maybe hurt its eyes. I'll keep you up to date on any other occurrences.

Description of Creature: Stood upright on two legs, 7 foot tall, covered with tan hair, eyes reflected yellow orange when the beam from the flashlight hit them.

Activities of Witness: Sitting on the front porch.

ng .
Other Notes: I've been seeing tracks around here as long as I've lived here (4 years). I have pictures of tracks. I have a tan hair sample, and I've heard many vocalizations (screams,growls,yelps,etc.).

Researcher Notes: The witness sent us a hair sample that he had gathered from his garden. We had it examined and it was determined to be from either a Fox or a Martin. It was not Bigfoot hair. The witness informed us it was from his garden, and he had gathered it one morning after this creature had paid them a visit.

Update:The last contact with the eyewitness was the following year and he stated that there was still the same bigfoot returning to their home, scaring his elderly father when it approached too close. I have heard nothing from him in quite some time. (February 2000)

Report taken and Posted to the G.C.B.R.O. web site by Mary Green