(Nite Callers) Mike Hall

If you have a podcast with a RSS feed that can be used to update your shows, contact the board admin and they will set up the bot to automatically import your show here. This is for the forum users to find out the latest episodes of your show.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

(Nite Callers) Mike Hall

Post by admin » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 pm

At eleven years old, a young Mike Hall watched the Legend of Boggy Creek during a sleep over that set the wheels in motion for this young man to have a life long passion to learn more about what he and his dedicated researcher friends call “manimals.” When Mike was actually able to do field research, he found the process and experience amazing. In January 2005, he finally had his own sighting of this magnificent creature. From that point on, Mike made it his quest to attempt to educate the rest of the world about the remarkable existence of Bigfoot without the result of harvesting a specimen. Together, Mike and his associates created a website to showcase their finds. Some of the most incredible audio and field photographs can be found at this site. Nite Callers encourages all to go to www.texlaresearch.com and experience some of the best revealed findings to come out of the Texas/Louisiana region. Mike Hall has since participated in several ventures including appearing on Monster Quest and Todd Partain’s Bigfoot Documentary Eyes in the Dark. This documentary can be purchased at: http://www.bigfootchannel.com/. October 2nd and 3rd 2009 the Honobia Bigfoot Conference and Festival will kick off in Honobia, Oklahoma. Last year there were over 500 bigfoot enthusiasts in attendance. This year Mike Hall will be giving a presentation along with other greats such as Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Thom Powell (author of “The Locals”), Kathy Strain and an incredible revelation by Ed Smith. Make your plans now to attend this conference and make reservations now for accommodations, as the attendance is likely to double this year. Contact the Tailhina Chamber of Commerce at (918) 567-3434 or http://www.bigfootmountain.com. To hear more about Mike’s present and future projects and to get to know one of our own, we encourage all of you to tune into Nite Callers, Sunday, March 22,2009 and be sure to tell all your friends.

Source: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/nitecalle ... /Mike-Hall

Return to “Podcasts”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting