Possible Structure

This is for the presentation of physical (bones, casts, markers and other materials) evidence collected throughout the Bigfoot community and placed here for discussion and analysis.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
Tapemaster
MABRC Forum Administrator
MABRC Forum Administrator

Possible Structure

Post by Tapemaster » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:17 am

Posted this on the private FB page and thought I would post here for others to see.This image wastaken about 2 weeks ago 10-15 miles north of Charleston. These are all briars which according to the witness were shoved under a tree on one side.Upon seeing the picture I immediately pointed out to him the missing bark on the tree to the left. He also has heard wood knocking in this area.The witness stated the structure stands about 3 feet high and is as much as 3 feet deep.
Attachments
11182216_10205808242997357_4699971457181818059_n.jpg

admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Re: Possible Structure

Post by admin » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am

Author: tikoo [ Sat May 02, 2015 9:33 am ]
Post subject: Re: Possible Structure
3 foot high and 3 foot deep ? Why relate to this to Bigfoot ? A more reasonable
association would be to Littlefoot , who in my experience does exist in the Virginia
wildlands . The gnome . Of the little people . Loves the taste of traditional Seneca
Corn meal .

Author: Opsimath [ Sat May 02, 2015 7:28 pm ]
Yes, this is puzzling. First of all, one would like to be able to distinguish between a geofact (natural occurrence) versus an artifact (something mindfully put together). It certainly has the appearance of being deliberately formed, but by whom? Yes, a shelter comes to mind; especially a shelter for the very young. Who but a primate would build such a thing and then tuck their little ones into it for protection while the adults went off foraging for food? But, then again, there are many types of creatures all over the world building many types of nests and shelters. While I am no expert on primatology, I seem to recall that great apes are known to build some curious looking shelters for sleeping on the ground over night. Many years ago as kids we found some oddball ground nests in the woods surrounding our houses but, back then, we had no idea who could have made them or used them. We thought they were forts to play in! (Sheesh!)

Author: tikoo [ Sun May 03, 2015 7:43 pm ]
A brambly baby bigfoot house ! That's totally sweet .
Author: Rebelistic [ Mon May 04, 2015 8:28 am ]
With the dimensions listed here the only thing that comes to mind is IF it is related to bigfoot I would suspect it is a case of a monkey see monkey do. If the little ones saw an adult making some sort of structure maybe this was an attempt to copy that? If the researcher found a correlating large structure like that in the area I would put a lot more weight to it being a possible bigfoot structure.

One question for you Tapemaster, why do you think the tree without bark is connected? I haven't found anything here in my area that doesn't look like normal rot or woodpeckers. Or may I be missing something?

Author: tapemaster [ Tue May 05, 2015 2:06 am ]
Rebelistic wrote:
One question for you Tapemaster, why do you think the tree without bark is connected? I haven't found anything here in my area that doesn't look like normal rot or woodpeckers. Or may I be missing something?

As I posted on the FB page maybe something maybe nothing.I have seen reports of BF tearing bark off of trees and some reports of them eating bark.Just throwing that out there.Could be any number of reasons as far as the bark goes.

Author: Rebelistic [ Tue May 05, 2015 8:14 am ]
tapemaster wrote:
Rebelistic wrote:

As I posted on the FB page maybe something maybe nothing.I have seen reports of BF tearing bark off of trees and some reports of them eating bark.Just throwing that out there.Could be any number of reasons as far as the bark goes.

In my opinion, if it was bigfoot related I would suspect it going after grubs or larva in the tree. But I am sure there is something in the bark that could have purpose (food, medical properties) too. I'll have to take a better look next time I see one that looks suspicious. Robert Swain in his presentation has a similar picture of a tree torn apart. All the things we need to look into!

Author: Nightwind [ Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 pm ]
I have seen something very much like this. Down 23 S. of Huntsville Ar. . lived back a Rd. Left turn going S. on 23 just North of Whitter . I had seen what I called a den and stayed clear of it. I later saw a grey wolf jump a fence by the house, collected some tail hair from the barb wire. pure silver and soft as silk. Told the hubby, and he made fun of me. A few weeks later he was gathering dried downed wood back there. he came in saying, I'm done. came face to face with 2 grey wolves as I went over that nole with the hole on the other side. They showed me their pearly whites, no noise. I backed off and they went to at ease. They were not getting a fight with me. there was no honey I told you so out of me. live and learn

Author: TC85 [ Thu May 07, 2015 6:11 am ]
Yes...interesting. I ran into something very similar in SE TX a few weeks ago. It's not 2hat I would call a research area but one of interest. It's a sliver of the The Big Thicket National Preserve as it's all divided up in this day in age.

Return to “Physical Evidence”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting