Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: (GCBRO) Red River County
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 pm 
MABRC Organizational Member

Medals: 14
Quote:
Submitted by David Holley.

REPORT RECEIVED: From the field notes of David Holley.

DATE:May,1999

TIME: Towards Dusk

U.S.Hwy 82, approximately 3 miles from Clarksville Country Club

TERRAIN: Wooded

Observed: Towards the end of May, two ladies whom I shall refer to Jeanine and Luci (both ladies wish to remain anonymous at this time) were returning to Clarksville from Oklahoma. When they were approximately 3 miles from the Clarksville Country Club, both observed a reddish-rust colored creature crossing the highway several yards ahead of them.

Both agreed it was moving in a hunched over position like a man walking into a high wind. The creature was moving from west to east. Both agree the creature crossed the highway in about 4 steps.

Jeanine contacted me the next morning and asked me to go with her back to the area where she and her friend had watched the creature cross the road. Near where she claimed the creature they observed crossed the road was a clear cut.

RESEARCHER NOTES: I walked the area for awhile, but could not in honesty say I found any evidence of a large creature in this particular area. However, I believe the report as i know both ladies and they are not given to "seeing things". Since the report, I continually keep this area surveillance. If anything else occurs in this area, I
will let you know.

There have always been some stories coming out of the northern portion of Red River County. A lot of people over the years, who have experienced near wrecks on this stretch of road used to say they saw "something big" cross the road in front of them. No one of my knowledge has made that particular claim in recent years.

Activities of Witness: Driving

Description of Creature: reddish-rust colored creature,,it was moving in a hunched over position like a man walking into a high wind, crossed the highway in about 4 steps.

Other Notes:

Other Other Notes:

Report taken and Posted to the G.C.B.R.O. web site by Bobby Hamilton

Post subject: Re: (GCBRO) Red River County
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:25 pm 

Medals: 14
Quote:
Reported by David Holley

REPORT RECEIVED: From the field notes of David Holley.

DATE:07-02-99

TIME:Approximately 12:45 A.M.

TERRAIN:Wooded, & pastureland

OBSERVED: On this particular evening/morning we were sitting in my friends front yard waiting on her two daughters to come in from their dates. Since they were several hours late, and since my friend L, had called me and told me she was scared as she thought she had heard growling the night before in the pasture behind her home, I was sitting with her waiting on the girls.
Approximately 12:30 A.M. the dogs in the neighborhood began barking and then just as quickly as they began barking they stopped. It was eerie.
Then...approximately 15 minutes later, we were startled when a vocalization of some sort filled the air. How can I explain what this sounded like? I suppose the best way to describe this vocalization was as follows.
"AAHHH-OOOOHHHH!" This continued to build in volume, and then stopped.
Let me stress this; IT WAS NOT A COW BAWLING FOR A LOST CALF!! IT WAS NOT COYOTES! (and) IT WAS NOT A PANTHER! (we do occasionally get one through our part of the state).
To be honest, I can't recall having ever heard anything quite like it.

Shortly after we heard the vocalization, one of L's, neighbors little dog came running into the yard. It would look towards the tree line pasture fence, growl and run towards the fence' stop...bark and run back to where we
were now standing.
Earlier in the week, L, had experienced what she was calling a prowler, but we couldn't find any evidence of anyone prowling around her house.

About 30 minutes later the girls returned home. As I was climbing into my pickup to leave, we once again heard the strange sound we'd heard earlier. Later that morning after we' gotten some rest L, and I rode down the
road/area we think the call came from. Note this...there are, or there were, as of 07/04/99, no livestock of any kind near the area we think the cries came from.

Description of Creature: None given

Activities of Witness: Sitting in front yard

Other Notes: This general area of NE Texas, has a history of bigfoot activity.

by another large animal. The sounds late up in the night were growls
Researcher Notes:

Report taken and Posted to the G.C.B.R.O. web site by Bobby Hamilton