Oklahoma IBS Sighting Reports

The International Bigfoot Society was once a powerhouse in the Bigfoot Community and the go to place for information, with it's demise, we have collected all available data from it to place here for current and future researchers to be able to access that information.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Oklahoma IBS Sighting Reports

Post by admin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:20 am

a.jpg
a.jpg (6.48 KiB) Viewed 8046 times
2539 BUGS ART BELL SHOW , TR 56 APRIL 96 3
2 BF SHOT, KILLED, BURIED [Full Report]

3008 Thelma LaPontic FRIEND UNK , TR 75 MAR 98 2
BF SEEN, ODOR [Full Report]

2910 WITNESS SCOTT McNABB MAR, 1997 TR 71 SEPT 97 3
7 FTBROWN BF NEXT TO CAR, WHISTLES, ODOR [Full Report]

2911 Bobby Hamilton Luke Gross, Dale Berry, Bobby Hamilton SEPT, 1997 TR 71 SEPT 97 BFRO 3
AREA BAITED, 8 FT GRAY/TAN BF SEEN, GROWLS AND WHISTLE,M WOOD ON WOOD [Full Report]

2205 ADAIR JJ BILL GREEN MAY, 1971 M TR 44 FEB 95 3
[Full Report]

212 ADAIR UNK Bill Green , 1991 TR#44-Feb’95 2
BF seen, [Full Report]

210 ADAIR J.J. Bill Green , 1994 TR#44-Feb’95 2
BF sightings;screams from two places (in silo and woods);BF chases witness; 4-5 creatures, [Full Report]

211 ADAIR Dan and his little brother Bill Green , 1994 TR#44-Feb’95 2
BF squatting behind slaughterhouse;albino with snow white hair;cows and pigs missing, [Full Report]

2202 ADAIR JJ BILL GREEN , 1994 EARLY MORNING TR 44 FEB 95 3
4-5 BF SEEN, CHASE WITNESSES, VOCALIZATION FROM SILO, UFO, GHOST LIGHTS [Full Report]

2203 ADAIR JJ BILL GREEN M, 1995 TR 44 FEB 95 3
WHITE BF SQUATTING, LIVESTOCK MISSING [Full Report]

2204 ADAIR JJ BILL GREEN M, M 11:30-12 M TR 44 JEB 95 3
WHITE BF SEEN, , RED EYES, FELT LIKE BEING WATCHED [Full Report]

431 ADAIR BOY Place , MISG “Bigfoot All Over The Country;” 1978; Marian T. Place 2
Boy grabbed;clawed;thrown by BF; eyes glow red;coarse black hair found;9ft, [Full Report]

3405 CANADIAN Dave Ferris, BFRO , TR 88 JUN 1999 TR 88 JUN 1999 3
BF SEEN, ODOR [Full Report]

213 CANADIAN UNK Bill Green MAY, 1971 TR#44-Feb’95 2
BF seen, [Full Report]

3538 CANADIAN RESIDENT TV NEWS , 1971 TR 93 JAN 2000 3
BF RAIDS CHICKENS [Full Report]

2206 CANADIAN JJ BILL GREEN M, M TR 44 FEB 95 3
BF SEEN [Full Report]

937 CANADIAN WITNESS DAVE FERRIS , MISG TR88 Mysterious Oklahoma,” 1
ODOR [Full Report]

2613 CLEVELAND Todd Bolgrin BRO IN LAW CRC JUL, 1996 TR 59 JUL 96 3
BF SIGHTED, VOCALIZATION, WATERMELONS RAIDED, ODOR [Full Report]

2626 CLEVELAND Todd Bolgren BROTHER IN LAW CRC AUG, 1996 TR 60 AUG 1996 3
PEAR TREE STRIPPED, TRACKS FOUND [Full Report]

3535 LE FLORE Tim Humphrey TV NEWS , TR 93 JAN 2000 3
4 BF SEEN, SCREAMS, BF LOOKS STHRU HOME WINDOW, BEAT ON HOUSE, RAID FREEZER, ONE SHOT [Full Report]

3536 LE FLORE Linda Martin TV NEWS , TR 93 JAN 2000 3
15 IN TRACKS, DEER KILLED -LIVER MISSING [Full Report]

3537 LE FLORE SHOOTER TV NEWS , TR 93 JAN 2000 3
BF SHOT AT, WOUND MEAT RECOVERED [Full Report]

3539 LE FLORE Mike Sams TV NEWS , Winding Stair Mountain 3
A "STAIRMASTER" ON MOUNTAIN [Full Report]

1227 LE FLORE FISHERMAN JUL, 2000 TR99 3
BF WALKS OUT OF WATER TO BANK, DROPPING, 11 IN TRACKS 52 IN STRIDE [Full Report]

4008 Le Flore fisherman BFRO JUL, 2000 4 PM TR 99 JULY 2000 3
BF COMES FROM WATER, 11 IN TRACK [Full Report]

1228 LE FLORE , MISG TR99 2
BLUE-BLACK CREATURE SEEN [Full Report]

625 MUSKOGEE UNK Matt Moneymaker SEPT, 1997 11 AM TR74 0
4-5 FT REDDISH-BROWN BF HANGING FROM BRANCH [Full Report]

2976 MUSKOGEE WITNESS BFRO SEPT, 1998 TR74 FEB 1998 BFRO 3
4-5 FTRED/BROWN BF HANGING FROM BRANCH [Full Report]

973 NOBLE Ester Schritter Ester Schritter DEC, 1965 TR90 1
VOCALIZATION [Full Report]

974 NOBLE Ester Schritter Ester Schritter , 1971 TR90 2
BRIAR BRUSH TUNNEL, ODOR [Full Report]

975 NOBLE Ester Schritter Ester Schritter JUN, 1976 10 PM TR90 2
BF SEEN, NO DESCRIPTION [Full Report]

214 NOWATA Bill Green SEPT, 1975 TR#44-Feb’95, 2
BF seen, [Full Report]

2207 NOWATA JJ BILL GREEN SEPT, 1975 M TR 44 FEB 95 3
BF SEEN [Full Report]

936 OKLAHOMA WITNESS WITNESS WINTER, 1982 TR88 1
5 FT 160# BLACK BF PLAYING IN SNOW, BENT AT WAIST AND THREW SNOW N AIR WITH BOTH HANDS, ROLLED AND TURNED SUMMERSAULTS [Full Report]

3404 OKLAHOMA MAN BFRO WINTER, 1982 3AM TR 88 JUN 1999 3
5 FT BLACK BF PLAYING IN SNOW, TURN SUMMERSAULTS [Full Report]

430 PAWNEE UNK Place , MISG “Bigfoot All Over The Country;” 1978; Marian T. Place 2
BF reported. Mauled dogs. Farm goats were being [Full Report]

3443 PAYNE Ester Schritter, friend Renee Ester Schritter DEC, 1965 TR 90 AUG 1999 3
angry growl [Full Report]

3444 PAYNE Ester Schritter Ester Schritter , 1971 TR 90 AUG 1999 3
briar brush tunnel, ODOR [Full Report]

3442 PAYNE Ester Schritter, RENEE Ester Schritter JUN, 1976 10PM TR 90 AUG 1999 3
BF TRYING TO ENTER HOUSE [Full Report]

1354 WOODS LADY RIP LYTTLE , 1987 TR17 2
BLACK BF SEEN, CATFISH BELLIES EATEN [Full Report]

admin

Re: Oklahoma IBS Sighting Reports

Post by admin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:30 am

IBS Report #: 2539

Sighting Type: 1

Latitude:
Longitude:
Day:
Month:
Year:
Time:
Elevation:

Data Source: TR 56 APRIL 96
Credibility: 3
Locality: RED RIVER
Researcher: ART BELL SHOW
Witness: BUGS

Summary: 2 BF SHOT, KILLED, BURIED

Sighting Text:
TR 56 APRIL 96 * "Bugs" called into the Art Bell show Tuesday, Apr. 16th. He said in a southern drawl, that he and two other men, ex Marine Vietnam snipers, had shot and killed two Bigfeet in central California (not) somewhere, and had taken ten Polaroid photos. In December of 1973 the three had been varmint hunting at night...a good time to get bobcats and coyotes for the bounty. It was night and they caught eyes in their lights at a distance of 100 yards, which at first they thought was a deer. "Bird Dog" was in back of the pick-up "1th the h\1n lights, 500 thousand candlepower quartz spotlights...they had been hunting critters as professionals for some time. Bugs put his scope to the "deer" and immediately saw and recognized his target, at first hunched over...and it stood up when they stopped the truck, as a Bigfoot...he automatically fired his .243 with 125 grain bullets (heavy load, but still only good for varmints). At the same instant Bird Dog fired his .300 Weatherby, 280 grain bullet (would have brought down an elephant). The thing went over, then got back up, stood on its hind feet, and started to run across the field. "We fired again at it...then he jumped up again and we fired a third time and it lunged and hit a fence, but got down into a riverbed and was gone." It was 2:30 AM and the thing was too big to go looking for at night, so they drove around until light. At 7:30-8 AM they picked up a heavy blood trail and followed it along the river for a half mile, and up into a ravine where they came to a dense thicket of wild plum trees, about 50 X 150 feet long. Dense enough you couldn't see into it even though there were no leaves. The blood trail led directly into it. Who was going in? They flipped a coin, "I never was very lucky!" Bugs crawled in fifty feet on his stomach, and a creature came at him, crawling on all fours. "The sound was a scream like nothing I ever heard, as she kept coming at me. The hair on the back of my head went up. It sounded nothing like the Bigfoot record that was played earlier on the radio. I had a .44 magnum hand gun with 240 grain shells with an overcharge, and I fired.. She was knocked back three or four feet...and again she came at me, and again I fired, and again a third time, all three shots being head shots. This time she stood up, and I fired a fourth time, and at the same time both of my companions could see her as she stood up to 5 or six feet in the brush and they both fired at her also." "That time she went down and I could see that she wasn't breathing.. .and we crawled in. The dead male laid about ten feet away. I noticed they both had organs like humans. The three of us drug the bodies out of the brush." The bodies looked like they were human, except they were covered with brownish red hair... there was no clothing. The nose was like a humans though the mouth was apelike (no lips). The eyes were half human, half ape, and they had large, protruding, foreheads, with a short neck in front. The overall face was half ape and half human. From the back-side there was no neck at all...it was all muscle. The male stood about 7 1/2 feet at about 350 pounds, and the female at 7 foot and about 300 pounds. "What're we gonna' do with 'em'," they asked? They came to the conclusion that they might go to prison for killing them, and decided to stay quiet. This is probably true...Some DA out to make a name for himself, win or lose, would have everything to gain with a murder trial...lots of publicity. They took ten Polaroid photos and divided them. Bugs lost his when his house burned down. He's also gotten rid of his extensive gun collection and doesn't own a weapon anymore. A year and a half ago, Bugs finally told his wife the story. When they heard me (Ray Crowe) on the show, she talked him into contacting us...(Art Bell show) I had made a plea earlier for artifacts, hair or what-ever, never dreaming this fax would come in. "I happen to think it's true...lean towards believing it," Art Bell said. He had received hundreds of faxes, and they seemed to be running 80-90% belief in the story. Others called in "Shooting at something you haven't identified isn't a very responsible sportsman...it gives sportsman a bad name." (Bug's called in...he knew definitely what it was. Ray...who says you have to be a "Good Sportsman" anyway?). Bugs called and said, "we knew what we were shooting at, using two 500,000 candlepower quartz spotlights. We always knew what we were shooting at...these spotlights would light up the area for 300 yards, we used 9 to 15 power scopes...there were a lot of cattle in the area." Noting that human eyes don't reflect light, Bugs went on to tell of coyote pelts being in the $50-100 range, bobcats at $750, and on a good night they could make $400-500. Fred, a Kansas Police Officer, said the bullet loads were not available commercially, and that momentum would carry the female forward after he shot her in the brush. Why were they carrying a 300 Weatherby (very powerful, violent recoil), for bear? He doubted the story. Mike in Las Vegas...My partner and 1 were on patrol, "the government listens to you nightly, just waiting for something like this to happen. The caller Bugs gave too much information about himself, and I'd bet my paycheck that as he spoke the government people are zeroing in on him...once found, we'll never know the truth abut his story." Art Bell said "I think you're probably right (Bugs was Vietnam vet, pelt sales records, house burned, a number on his fax will tell where it was posted from...what else did 1miss?). Art Bell show, call in from western America, 800-618-8255. From Bugs...Tm afraid I'm going to jail I can't take that chance now." Nothing has been heard from him since...think he might have been scared off. Or maybe, as one caller suggested, go to the site, mark it with fluorescent spray paint give Art a map, and Bugs is uninvolved. Did that happen? Don't know...I haven't heard an)'1hing...maybe he's in jail... maybe the thing's been dug up. A month now, and no word. Maybe it was a hoax, or he couldn't get his buddies to consent to digging the dead Bigfeet up. Peter Byrne sent a fax to Art Bell that he read over the air; in four parts: (1) We will guarantee you full legal protection with us covering all costs (2) You can choose your own attorney, contact us for a retainer (3) We will cover all expenses in any physical recovery (4) A monetary reward, for an exceptional and unique contribution to science. Very generous, I think A fax back to Bell from Bugs. "Please, I'm scared, please do not repeat the interview...I'm sorry I sent you the first fax...based on what he'd heard, he didn't think it'd be such a good idea to continue with what he'd been doing. Calls coming in, if not in the vein of a hoax, were not encouraging. There is no immunity for murder or manslaughter...a defense fund... his buddies must agree
Climate / Ecology:

Precip:
Temp:
Sun:
Snow:
Ecology: Missing

admin

IBS Report #: 3008

Latitude:
Longitude:
Day:
Month:
Year:
Time:
Elevation:

Data Source: TR 75 MAR 98
Credibility: 2
Locality: OKLAHOMA
Researcher: UNK
Witness: Thelma LaPontic FRIEND

Summary: BF SEEN, ODOR

Sighting Text:
TR 75 MAR 98 Thelma LaPontic said she once had a friend, a Cherokee Indian girl, who told of a possible Bigfoot in Oklahoma. The girl, married twice, now lives in Roseburg, OR. She said she was on a date at night when a terrible smell drifted across their car. They knew it was a Bigfoot. One of her husband’s was one of the original Sons Of The Pioneers (nothing to do with BF, just interesting).
Climate / Ecology:

Precip:
Temp:
Sun:
Snow:

admin

IBS Report #: 2910

Latitude:
Longitude:
Day:
Month: MAR
Year: 1997
Time:
Elevation:

Data Source: TR 71 SEPT 97
Locality: SW OKLAHOMA
Researcher: SCOTT McNABB
Witness: WITNESS

Summary: 7 FTBROWN BF NEXT TO CAR, WHISTLES, ODOR

Sighting Text:
TR 71 SEPT 97 SCOTT McNABB REPORTS,BFRO New Sightings, Extracted from the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization’s online Database. In March, 1997, in Southwest Oklahoma the witness (wishes to remain confidential) was out in the wilderness doing some target shooting. He was shooting to adjust his scope, and when finished he decided to check around for deer signs. He topped a gully directly across from where his car was parked. He suddenly heard a series of high pitched whistles, as he was listening to them and trying to discern what the whistles were his mother approached him (she had accompanied him so that she could get some fresh air) and informed him someone was standing next to their car. He couldn’t see anyone near the car, and asked her to look again to see if she could still see them, thinking she might have just mistaken a tree for someone, she said no, they were gone now. They decided to leave, and upon getting about 20 yards from the car, they hit, what they described as a wall of smell, it smelled like an out house and was very powerful. At this point the witness became scared, and convinced that something was nearby, based on the smell and what his mother had told him. He fired two shots into the air and immediately heard heavy footsteps run away from them toward the car, and ending in a loud thud like something jumped a gully and landed again. They made their way back to the car, while they heard something like a cross between a grating sound and a human voice. They made it to the car and drove home, giving his mother a chance to describe the ‘someone’ she saw; a tall manlike shape with light from the setting sun behind it, she was unable to make out a face because of the light behind it, but she could tell that it was very broad shouldered and from the light surrounding it that it was covered in hair about 6 inches long and reddish brown in color. Also by using his own height as a scale which is 5'11" and the car as a reference they were able to determined that it was about 7 feet tall. On the 9th of Sept., shortly after this report was posted on the data base, Luke Gross of Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research contacted me, requesting information about the witness. I obliged Luke, whom I have communicated with in the past. Luke and Dale Berry, another researcher with Gulf Coast Research, examined the site of the above encounter along with the witness. Luke found some evidence of activity, and decided a more in-depth surveillance was appropriate.
Climate / Ecology:

Precip:
Temp:
Sun:
Snow:

admin

IBS Report #: 2911

Latitude:
Longitude:
Day: 20
Month: SEPT
Year: 1997
Time:
Elevation:

Data Source: TR 71 SEPT 97 BFRO
Locality: SW OKLAHOMA
Researcher: Luke Gross, Dale Berry, Bobby Hamilton
Witness: Bobby Hamilton

Summary: AREA BAITED, 8 FT GRAY/TAN BF SEEN, GROWLS AND WHISTLE,M WOOD ON WOOD

Sighting Text:
TR 71 SEPT 97 SCOTT McNABB REPORTS,BFRO New Sightings, Extracted from the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization’s online Database. On the 9th of Sept., shortly after this report was posted on the data base, Luke Gross of Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research contacted me, requesting information about the witness. I obliged Luke, whom I have communicated with in the past. Luke and Dale Berry, another researcher with Gulf Coast Research, examined the site of the above encounter along with the witness. Luke found some evidence of activity, and decided a more in-depth surveillance was appropriate. On Sept. the 20th, Luke, Dale and the witness, along with the director of Gulf Coast Research, Bobby Hamilton, returned to the site. They proceeded to ‘bait’ the area with cantaloupe and chicken, and waited to see what would develop. Just after dark, they heard footsteps in the dry leaves and rock beds near their location, and several times heard low, deep guttural growls behind them, then a higher pitched growl from in front of their location. The growls continued for some time, until it seems the creature decided to take a chance and proceeded walking hastily through the leaves, right through the open, through the grass. Bobby saw the creature, the others spotlighted the area where they heard the creature first, and the creature was too fast for them to locate it after they realized it wasn’t where they had shone their lights. The creature was about 100 foot to the right of Bobby, he tried to video tape it, but the creature was able to get back to a wooded area before the camera was ready, it moved a distance of 15-20 feet in three steps. Bobby describes the creature as being around 8 foot tall, 22-23 inches thick from the back, to front of his chest, and was light colored, possibly light gray or tan. Bobby stated it looked like it was gliding across the ground, and its arms were swinging, it reminded him of a cross country skier. They proceeded to where the creature disappeared, beyond the woods it appeared the creature had entered a ravine, they could hear it moving away from them. Shortly afterward they heard a whistle, followed about 5 minutes later by a sound like wood slapping a tree, followed by another whistle from a different direction, which again was followed by an "oink" sound from another different direction. Bobby and his group estimated that possibly 2-3 creatures were in the area. Eventually the sounds died down, and nothing more was seen or heard. The video camera they used was not sensitive enough to pick up the sounds that night, they plan on returning to see if anything presents itself again. You can contact Bobby at; Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research, Route 1, Box 295, Warren, Texas 77664. Or, e-mail at bobby@iamerica.net.
Climate / Ecology:

Precip:
Temp:
Sun:
Snow:

admin

Post by admin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:31 am

IBS Report #: 2205

Sighting Type:

Latitude: +035˚ 48' N
Longitude: 094˚ 35' W
Day: M
Month: MAY
Year: 1971
Time: M
Elevation: 1158

Data Source: TR 44 FEB 95
Locality: STILLWELL
Researcher: BILL GREEN
Witness: JJ

Sighting Type:
Summary:

Sighting Text:
* Feb 95, TR#44 Another card Bill Green passed on said just after August 1st in 1978 and 1991, a Bigfoot-like creature was seen near Stillwell, OK. May 1971
Climate / Ecology:

Precip:
Temp:
Sun:
Snow:

admin

IBS Report #: 212 is missing

admin

IBS Report #: 210

Day:
Month:
Year: 1994
Time:
Elevation: 1112

Data Source: TR#44-Feb’95
Locality: near Stilwell at slaughterhouse,
Researcher: Bill Green
Witness: J.J.

Summary: BF sightings;screams from two places (in silo and woods);BF chases witness; 4-5 creatures,

Sighting Text:
OK, * Bill Green; Dir. New England Bigfoot Center (21 Benham St.; Apt. F; Bristol; CT 06010); sent the WBS a letter he had received from J.J. in Stillwell; Oklahoma; who had a personal sighting in 1994. It happened in a small town near here. I was visiting an ex-friend of my family; "Dan;" and they own a slaughter house in the country outside of town. There have been reports from others besides this family for years; of strange things happening in this land. Among the reports are UFO sightings; ghost lights along the dirt road and bridge; and a number of Bigfoot sightings. We spent the day touring their land and there are 3-4 abandoned silos scattered there. Dan said that on several occasions the family had witnessed Bigfoot...one early pre-dawn morning they heard high pitched screams coming from one of the silos in the distance. Thinking that a woman was trapped inside; they went to investigate...maybe teenagers were out on their property and were partying; and someone crawled inside a silo and became trapped. Getting flashlights; Dan; his mother; and another man reached the silo. Dan climbed on top and was about to shine the flashlight inside; while his mother was going to do the same through a small entrance at the bottom. When they heard the high-pitched scream inside and another from a distance. At this time they started to realize something other-than-human was at work here. Dan nearly fell coming down; and all three started running back to the house. Halfway back they realized something was chasing them from behind; and from both sides in the woods on either side of the trail. From what they could make out it was Bigfoot...the classic description of Bigfoot. They made it out of the trees and home; but said the rest of the morning they could see 4-5 creatures in the distance moving in and out of the trees.,
Climate / Ecology:

Precip: STILLWATER 1.2 1.4 2.2 3.3 4.7 4.2 2.9 2.9 3.9 2.5 2.0 1.4 32.7
Temp: STILLWATER 33.4 38.5 48.2 59.2 67.6 76.1 81.5 80.2 72.0 60.4 48.4 37.4 58.6
Sun:
Snow:

admin

IBS Report #: 211

Day:
Month:
Time: night
Elevation: 1112

Data Source: TR#44-Feb’95
Locality: near Stilwell,
Researcher: Bill Green
Witness: Dan and his little brother

Summary: BF squatting behind slaughterhouse;albino with snow white hair;cows and pigs missing,

Sighting Text:
OK, Weeks later while working late in the slaughter house; Dan and his little brother; who is about 8 or 9; were walking the 100 or so yards to the house; and his little brother turned to see a creature squatting behind the slaughterhouse. It was completely covered with snow-white hair. He screamed and started running toward the house. My friend did not see this; but his little brother still won't go out at night alone and has nightmares. Cattle and pigs and other livestock come up missing and sometimes a head is all that is found on the property. Report courtesy Bill Green, by JJ,
Climate / Ecology:

Precip: Stilwell 2.1 2.7 4.0 4.6 5.9 4.2 3.6 3.7 4.4 3.7 3.7 3.1 45.6
Temp: Stilwell 36.3 41.2 50.4 60.3 67.3 74.8 79.9 78.8 71.6 61.2 50.0 39.9 59.4
Sun:
Snow:

admin

IBS Report #: 2202

Day:
Month:
Time: EARLY MORNING
Elevation: 1158

Data Source: TR 44 FEB 95
Locality: NR STILLWELL
Researcher: BILL GREEN
Witness: JJ

Summary: 4-5 BF SEEN, CHASE WITNESSES, VOCALIZATION FROM SILO, UFO, GHOST LIGHTS

Sighting Text:
* Feb 95, TR#44 Bill Green, Dir. New England Bigfoot Center (21 Benham St., Apt. F, Bristol, CT 06010), sent the WBS a letter he had received from J.J. in Stillwell, Oklahoma, who had a personal sighting in 1994. It happened in a small town near here. I was visiting an ex-friend of my family, "Dan," and they own a slaughter house in the country outside of town. There have been reports from others besides this family for years, of strange things happening in this land. Among the reports are UFO sightings, ghost lights along the dirt road and bridge, and a number of Bigfoot sightings. We spent the day touring their land and there are 3-4 abandoned silos scattered there. Dan said that on several occasions the family had witnessed Bigfoot...one early pre-dawn morning they heard high pitched screams coming from one of the silos in the distance. Thinking that a woman was trapped inside, they went to investigate...maybe teenagers were out on their property and were partying, and someone crawled inside a silo and became trapped. Getting flashlights, Dan, his mother, and another man reached the silo. Dan climbed on top and was about to shine the flashlight inside, while his mother was going to do the same through a small entrance at the bottom. When they heard the high-pitched scream inside and another from a distance. At this time they started to realize something other-than-human was at work here. Dan nearly fell coming down, and all three started running back to the house. Halfway back they realized something was chasing them from behind, and from both sides in the woods on either side of the trail. From what they could make out it was Bigfoot...the classic description of Bigfoot. They made it out of the trees and home, but said the rest of the morning they could see 4-5 creatures in the distance moving in and out of the trees.
Climate / Ecology:

Precip:
Temp:
Sun:
Snow:

Return to “International Bigfoot Society Sightings Database”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting