Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: (ORBF) Mineral County
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:38 am 
MABRC Member Inactive
MABRC Member Inactive

Quote:
Oregonbigfoot.com file# 01283

Date: , 1987
Mineral county, MT

Nearest town: Superior
Nearest road: Thompson Creek Rd.
Conditions: clear/sunny
Time: mid morning
Location: Going up Thompson Creek Road, look for a large flat area to your right after the first logging road to the right. Where the flat area ends, there is a draw going up. Walk to the top of this draw, and there will be another small, brushy draw going up to the left. The sighting occurred 3/4 of the way up this draw. (There is an old mine shaft about 1/2 mile from this draw.)

Description of event: I was looking for shed antlers in early September and had just gotten out of the thicker brush in the draw I described above, when I heard a sound behind me. I quickly turned and saw a dirty orange colored animal standing in the brush about fifty yards behind me. The brush was around five feet tall, and I could see a good three feet of its body above the brush. It was partially behind a small tree, but it looked like it had shoulders more like a human than a bear. When I turned to see it, it quickly ducked down into the brush. My first impression was "that was no bear." I heard no noise of it running off like a bear will usually make either. I had my rifle along, so I circled around on the high ground where I could get a better look at where it was. I watched for some time, but saw nothing. I got up my courage and went down for a look at the tree it was standing behind. I could find no tracks or anything in the dry rocky ground. I really don't know how whatever it was got out of there without me seeing it. I suppose it could have been a bear, but it sure didn't seem to be a bear or act like one.

Source: oregonbigfoot.com
record updated: 0000-00-00 00:00:00