Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Behave Like Adults

Post subject: Re: Mcdonald County Missouri
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:26 pm 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
Here is a news paper clipping that was given to my granddaughter. She has been handing out flyers for the Symposium where she works and this fella brought her in this. This was the first I had heard this was in the local paper.

Attachment:
IMG_1273 (1024x768).jpg
IMG_1273 (1024x768).jpg [ 284.75 KiB | Viewed 5733 times ]

Even though it doesn't say Bigfoot in the article it does seem to match the behavior. And entering houses has been reported before. So....?

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 am 

I was at a local restaurant recently when a fella came up and asked me "do those things come in white?". I told him that the first one I saw was a dirty white. He sat down with me and started to tell me what he saw a couple weeks back which would of put it about the 5th of October. He had been out one evening about dark, taking his garbage to the edge of the road for pickup the next morning. When he turned around to go back to the house he saw something white and large going up the hillside and over the ridge. He said it was too big for an albino deer or any other critter. When I asked him if he has ever heard anything odd sounds in the area he said no. But he is pretty much deaf and has a speech impediment because of it.

He then told me that once he did find a what appeared to be a big bare human like foot print in the yard once a couple years back. It was a place where whatever left it could look into his daughters bedroom window. She too is deaf and makes some strange sounds at times which she can not actually hear but can feel the vibration in her body kinda in the lines of a humming sound but quite a bit louder than one would hum. She also waves her head side to side when she does this. He was alarmed when he saw the print and put curtains on the window after it was found. This family could definitely be described as a back woods family consisting of the daughter, her dad, and her grandfather. All are inflicted with the same genetics and very hard of hearing, if at all.

He was not willing to say what he saw was a bigfoot, but is very familiar with the critters in the area and said that it was none of them. He said he couldn't believe how fast it moved up the hill through the brush that is waist high to him ( the witness) and higher. He saw it from behind and the critter never did turn to look at him as it went up and over the hill. He said it was moving fast but didn't think it was running. Where he lives is less than 20 miles north/northeast of my research area where I had my sighting. I have talked with this fella before and know the family. I don't have any reason to doubt what he is saying and think it was a legitimate sighting. It does put another dot on the map to add to the possible territory this troop appears to be using.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:21 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Interesting story, especially FEELING the vibrations.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:30 am 

I was listening to the scanner last night after supper about 7 pm. A report came across again as kids prowling again. Monday night and last night this lady calls in to report kids prowling around her backyard. She can only see their shapes and can't tell if it is male or female. They are just wandering around play and like they are looking for things. When she goes out they run into the woods. After a few minutes they are back out there again and the cycle repeats. Last night when the officer followed up he said that they wouldn't be bothered anymore tonight as she decided to go stay with family for the night.

Of course they never said bigfoot but the behavior better fits bigfoot than it does neighborhood kids.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:04 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Rebelistic wrote:
I was listening to the scanner last night after supper about 7 pm. A report came across again as kids prowling again. Monday night and last night this lady calls in to report kids prowling around her backyard. She can only see their shapes and can't tell if it is male or female. They are just wandering around play and like they are looking for things. When she goes out they run into the woods. After a few minutes they are back out there again and the cycle repeats. Last night when the officer followed up he said that they wouldn't be bothered anymore tonight as she decided to go stay with family for the night.

Of course they never said bigfoot but the behavior better fits bigfoot than it does neighborhood kids.

====
Do you get a lot of information that way? Is it a worthwhile tool for you?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:29 pm 

YankeeSearch wrote:
Rebelistic wrote:

====
Do you get a lot of information that way? Is it a worthwhile tool for you?

Yes I do. It has given me a lot of areas to look at during the day for signs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:39 am 

Those of you that know my research I use a police scanner as part of my research tools. It has given me leads to locations of possible activity and when going to those areas there has been signs of possible bigfoot. 3 times in the last four months between 4am and 6am there has been calls over the scanner of reports of what the caller says they " think it is a person" along side the 4 lane highway acting weird. The latest was about 3 weeks ago. It was a rather interesting call. First caller was of a car accident. The second caller also saw the car after the accident and added that about 1/4 mile down was where there was an odd acting person or what they thought was a person and was thinking it may have been an injured person from the accident.

Upon the arrivial of a squad car to the accident it was found out that he was the only one in the car and that he too saw what he thought was a person coming down the hill after the accident. It turned and walked oddly down the ditch to the south where he last sight of it in the darkness. Over the course of the nest 20 minutes 2 more cops car and a few first responders traveled the highway in each direction looking for this "person" without ever finding them.

All of these reports have been in the same section of the highway within a 1/2 mile from each other using the road marker numbers. This is one of the few areas where there is no concrete barriers in the center median. As well as a creek bed that goes under the road. Most of the deer roadkills also are on this stretch of highway. Coincedence? This is the same area where Arkansas Tracker said he would suspect them to use if they were to cross. A couple of times I have found large impressions in the creek gravel that has in the general shape of a possible print. At this point I will be documenting dates and times to hopefully get a pattern established and try and get some equipment set out to see what I can find. One problem is that I am only up 4 mornings a week so it is possible that I'll be missing some but it is sure worth a try.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:56 am 

Last week I had a fella that asked a while back if they come in white posted above asking what kinds of vocals do they have. He tried to explain it to me and I did a whoop and he said that was it. Neither his brother or neighbor think bigfoot is real so they tried to say it was a bird of some sort. Now this fella and his kin are very hard of hearing so for them to hear it, it was pretty loud. It came from the top of the ridge where the white one was seen. The reason I added the neighbor in this report is that he has recently told Danny that he has seen some folks in brown and black ghillie suits walking that ridge so he thought is was them messing with them. From what I was told was that he, the neighbor last September? not sure on the date but, it was still hot called the cops after his 15 year old daughter reported someone looking into her bedroom window one night. So this guy wants to talk to these guys in ghillie suits thinking they may be the ones who did it. The closest neighbor from the top of the ridge is over a mile away so?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:00 am 

I heard another possible sighting that came in as a 911 call. The caller reported that an large person in dark clothing was standing in the woods watching kids playing in the backyard. I know the area of the call and it is backed up to a heavily wooded area. It was reported by the officer that shortly before he arrived this "person" retreated into the woods. The closest neighbor is over 3/4 of a mile to the west and nothing for over a mile in the direction this "person" retreated to. No cars were found in the area along the road.

Now by no means can I prove it was a bigfoot and nothing reported said anything about bigfoot but the behavior exhibited has been reported many times.