Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post subject: FBI Files: Bigfoot & Sasquatch
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:30 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Quote:
Attachment:
2018-05-21_11-23-43-731x411.jpg
2018-05-21_11-23-43-731x411.jpg [ 30.74 KiB | Viewed 899 times ]

Background
by John Greenewald, Jr.

I never thought I would find official government records on Bigfoot, but I am glad I sought them out.

In 2017 (and 2018) I was proud to have been asked to speak at the Mile High Mystery Conference, hosted by David Paulides, Jim Myers and Dennis Pfohl (along with a list of other amazing people who made the experience one of my favorites while speaking). At this conference, I was introduced to the “Bigfoot” and “Sasquatch” research arena, because by my own admission, I really did not know much about it, but I watched the presentations from the real experts in that field. I was amazed at the research that has been done, and collected, and the people who were on the forefront of it had amazing backgrounds and experiences to tell. They were credible, down to earth, had fun with it, but they took it serious and have obtained amazing results.

Attachment:
2018-02-13_9-54-23.jpg
2018-02-13_9-54-23.jpg [ 150.4 KiB | Viewed 899 times ]

A page from the 1974 Washington Atlas, published by the Army Corps of Engineers, which lists a map of Sasquatch sightings.

I still am the kind of person that needs to “see to believe” but I was intrigued by what I heard. David had asked me to speak at the 2018 Mile High Mystery Conference (which told me my first speech went well enough to be asked back) so I gladly agreed. He then asked, “Do you have any government documents on Bigfoot?” I didn’t — and I even wrongfully assumed there would be none to find — but that did not stop me from trying at that point.

I quickly began researching, and found that in 1974, the Army Corps of Engineers actually published an Atlas for Washington State, which mentioned Bigfoot. Although they played it like a “legend,” the Atlas said something I did not expect. It recounts an FBI analysis of Sasquatch hair that came to the following conclusion, “… no such hair exists on any human or presently-known animal for which such data are available.” I did not think when I found this document online, it was genuine, but alas through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), I confirmed that it was very real, and Sasquatch was definitely mentioned.

This gave me the ammunition I needed to fire off another FOIA request to the FBI for that analysis referenced, along with anything else they may have. It took months, and sadly, I did not get the files for my 2018 appearance at the Mile High Mystery Conference.

But they finally have arrived.

The FBI does have a Bigfoot file. Sadly, however, the test results referenced in the 1974 Washington Atlas have yet to be discovered, and the FBI claims to have misplaced them or found no reference to them.

What is interesting, however, is the fact that they did take in hair samples from another organization, though the results of those specimens showed they were simply part of the “deer family.”

Despite the let down of not finding the results for the analysis that the Washington Atlas mentioned, which concluded, “no such hair exists on any human or presently-known animal,” it did illustrate how the FBI entertained the idea of testing on Bigfoot hair. The question was, were those results accurate? Did the “deer family” analysis conclude a specific species of deer, or did the FBI find similarities, and just think, “close enough!”

It should be noted that this analysis as well was not included in this release, but the FBI told me there may be additional records, which I have requested. This may, or may not, turn up more documents — but until then — I offer the FBI documents that have been released to date.

http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/paranormal/bigfoot-fbi1.pdf

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: FBI Files: Bigfoot & Sasquatch
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:12 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

this is rather earth-shattering news and a great find !!! we have been told that Scientist and Government deny their existence, and yet the FBI not only have 'field studies' on Sasquatch, but documents and records on these creatures, which seems to contradict

all the denial & the researchers and their evidence that both the Scientific Community & The Government discredit and turn away for decades and make believers think they had it wrong.

this is as close to proof into the existence of Sasquatch/Bigfoot as the "Patty" footage....in my opinion.

Post subject: Re: FBI Files: Bigfoot & Sasquatch
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:59 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

OK just thee other night May 28th or 29th 2018 , there was a show that came on called "The Legend Of The Yeti"

and I saw some commercials of it where they were looking at tracks in the snow...Nepal I thought....anyway I almost refused to watch it at all because a year or so ago some show had Biologists and that trapsing around Nepal swearing they saw tracks of a Yeti in the snow, and it turned out to be small snow pellets getting blown downhill and bouncing while growing in size.

after many hours they witnessed it happen and the show basically ended. so I thought-no dang way I saw this one!

BUT it's Bigfoot Yeti, so I decided I'd see if "Legend Of The Yeti" was the same show I was so disappointed in before...it wasn't.

IN FACT some ground-breaking results came from this show. A. They found tracks (In Bhutan) and the lady Biologist said that science now has the technology to scoop snow out of any footprints OR tracks in the snow, they bag it and can withdraw DNA from the snow, ice, or melted form...water. and they can tell exactly who or what made the prints/tracks because ALL species leave DNA behind as they literally stamp their feet into the snow with each step.

SO they took samples of a track that was "possibly left by a Yeti" and bagged the material in the track/footprint using a small plastic scoop.

NOW once they had that sample, nearby was a sizable pond where another Researcher, DR, Biologist suggested that A lot of animals had to use this thawed pond as a water source....and so they bagged samples all the way around this decent-sized pond of water...scooping water into one of those evidence bags.

I was skeptical as all get out they'd find anything.....BUT the tracks were left by some species of deer never before seen in Bhutan.

weeks later the expedition team and the Biologist Lady met in a room on this program, She said that the water sample returned a 99% match to human !! not 100%....99% !! I about jumped up out of my bed !

As many experts and researchers have stated that Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti All share a high amount of human DNA , AND was only ONE gene apart from us.