Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Behave Like Adults

Post subject: Sighting reports from NOBRO
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:34 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Native Oklahoma Bigfoot Research Organization is a group put together by Troy Hudson, they have posted some of the sighting reports turned into them. Take them for what it's worth since Troy is well-known to commit hoaxes to bring in the tourists to the Honobia Bigfoot Festival and Conference.

Quote:
Date of Incident: 06-21-2014
Date of Report: 02-10-2016
Narrative:
This incident occurred within the Chickasaw National Recreation Area (CNRA), NE portions of Lake of The Arbuckles. This report was given by one of three men that were staying over the weekend at a primitive camping area within the CNRA.
On the Saturday night of June, 2014 all three men were at their campsite enjoying their meal next to the campfire when a small rock was tossed into the middle of their campfire hitting a rock that was in the ring of the fire and bouncing back towards one of the men’s feet. As no warning of the rock being thrown, none of the men knew which direction the rock had been thrown from. Two of the men quickly stood up and one had a small flashlight and started scanning the wooded area that surrounded them. No sounds or movement was heard for the next 30-40 mins. One of the men went to his vehicle to retrieve a firearm to place it in his tent for when he goes to sleep he will feel safer.
Approximately around 23:30 (10:30 PM) all three men heard a distant howl that lasted more than 20 seconds, the howl created a frenzy of coyote howls and screams from multiple directions. They said the first howl sounded deeper and louder than the coyotes. One of the men is a avid Bigfoot believer and said that “he watches every show and movie about Bigfoot”. The other two men would laugh and mock him for the rest of the night until they went to bed. They each slept in their own tents that were separated by 15 feet or more from each one. After about an hour one of the men (non-believer) said he was woken up by something slowly creeping up on his tent from behind. He laid there and said he could count the seconds between each step, he said he could hear one of the other guys snoring to his left and he thought “well one of them is asleep” he continued to lay there thinking it was his other friend that was about to play a joke on him. When the footsteps were immediately behind his tent, he called out to his friend telling him he better not try and be funny that he is armed, his friend answered back from the other direction and said “I am in my tent and there is something next to me, I can hear it breathing.
The campfire was completely out and there was a heavy tree canopy where they set up there camp so as they described it was very dark and shadows were hard to make out. The one man that was armed turned a small flashlight light on in his tent and started to put his boots on, when whatever was behind him shifted its weight and either bumped or hit the tent and stomped off, this commotion startled the man and he yelled out with “unpleasant” language, the other man with something near his tent said just as that was happening whatever was next to his tent took off into the woods as well, he could hear branches breaking and heavy footsteps going further away from his tent. All three men gathered by the campfire looking to rekindle the fire and talk about what just happened, one man said we need more small branches to stoke the fire, when he walked away he turned on his light and pointed it in the direction opposite of their tents, his intention was to walk a few feet and look on the ground for twigs and small branches, his beam of light hit something that was shiny from back in the woods roughly about 20 yards he said, he was still trying to fully get his eyes to focus from being asleep. He describe that his light was pointing parallel to the ground about 3-4 feet off the ground, he saw a small head that looked like it had hair on the face and the flashlight was causing the eyes to shine, he said they were big eyes and immediately the head disappeared behind a tree. He yelled at the other two men to say “I just saw something looking at me from back in those trees” Other words were used but we will spare the reader of this report the foul language that was used. The men stoked the fire and sat next to it until sunlight came that morning. The men looked around for footprints and tracks, they didn’t find anything that was significant. They packed up their gear and departed the area, they had stopped on the way out of town at a small gas station/store, when they happened to ask the clerk about strange events at the CNRA, the clerk remain quiet and didn’t answer, however when they started to walk out of the store an older gentleman said “You see something that scare you” one of the men replied and said yes, have you? The gentleman said “there is alot strange noises that come from those woods” the men stood and talked to the older gentleman for few minutes and learned that he lives just to the east of the CNRA and has heard strange howls and screams come from the far north end of the lake. The men departed for home talking about their experience all 3 hours.

Investigative Case: This investigator has stayed at the CNRA on multiple occasions over the past 5-6 years and has many stories of his own. This case is considered closed.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Sighting reports from NOBRO
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:35 pm 

Quote:
Date of Incident: 04-07-2012
Narrative:
This particular incident occurred on private land, 80 acre spread of mixed hardwood and open pasture with creek bottom hollows. This location is where one of the NOBRO Investigators has been coming since 2003 to visit a long time military friend. On this particular date there was 2 other NOBRO investigators staying over the weekend as they have in the past for several years.
This was a Saturday night, very little moonlight with comfortable temperatures. This property has a home and large barn-workshop style structure adjacent to the home. One outside street light on the property that illuminates portions of the home and barn. The NOBRO team started their nightly activities just before sunset and to travel in the far back portions of the 80 acres away from the home and barn. This area is heavily wooded with visibility of maybe 30-40 yards in any direction. The team set up a small base camp sitting chairs and parking ATVs to sit in a circle. No fire was started to allow the investigators the perfect advantage of not having their natural eyesight being disrupted by a campfire. Just after dark there were noises heard by all that something was moving in near them from 3 different directions. The team continued to talk and carry on as if they were not aware of the small branches being snapped and sounds of whistles around them. Over a period of an hour the team took turns getting up and walking around the circle of their makeshift base camp to see faint outlines of tall dark human like figures moving between the trees sometimes as close as 20 yards away.
The neighbors to the south of the property started shooting what seem to be tannerite and this caused the activity to stop. The decision was made to move back to the barn, there has been historical activity all over the property even close to the barn. The team moved back to the area of the east side of the barn that was dark from the trees shading the area from the street light near the home. It did give enough illumination that some areas could be seen without the aid of a flashlight.
All investigators were standing near a gate and was discussing the next options for the night when one investigator walked away from the group to look around and when he approached an area that the tree line to his left broke open to a small clearing he stopped abruptly, one investigator near the gate asked if he was seeing something, that investigator immediately removed his baseball cap and spun and walked back briskly with short exhalation of deep breaths, when he got closer to the other investigators he started stuttering and trying to say something. One of the others walked over quickly to see if he could see what the other one may have seen, he didn’t see anything but he could hear branches breaking nearby in the woods. The original eyewitness (investigator) walked back to the barn slamming his baseball cap up against his leg uttering something none of the others could understand. The other investigators followed him into the barn and after 10 mins of coaxing he said “it was white and it was huge, I mean huge” The next morning all investigators went back to the area to try and recreate the scene and try to gain more information as to where the investigator was standing and where the “person” he saw was standing.
The investigator stood where all them said he had been standing, one investigator played the “person” and stood in a spot where he was observed by the eyewitness, and raised a small stick to judge the height of what was seen. The approximate height of the “person” he observed was 8 to 9 feet, extremely hard to confirm with the shadows from the trees blocking the nearby streetlight. The eyewitness states that he believes the shoulders were a foot if not little more wider than a normal man’s shoulders, and he would think it was no less than 400 lbs in weight. It was covered in what he could see as white hair. The head was huge larger than a man’s, the eyes glistened as some light shined through the tree branches. All investigators agreed the distance from eyewitness to the “person” was 35 feet. We are using the word “person” to the degree that the eyewitness would not say anything other that it was a person, not an animal or cow or anything other than a really huge “person”.

Investigative Case: This “person” white being described has been seen by some of the children that live on the property and two other investigators on previous occasions. This particular area is very rural and has other eyewitness accounts from nearby. This case is considered open due to the NOBRO investigators continue to frequent the property throughout the year.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:37 pm 

Quote:
Date of Incident: 02-18-2010
Time of Incident: 1930 hrs (7:30 PM)
Date of Report: 06-29-2018
Location: Near Deer Run Rd Far Northeast Bryan County, Oklahoma
Narrative:
The reporting party (RP) of this sighting is the son of the actual eyewitness. The RP’s father passed away two years as of this year.
The RP stated that on or about 02-18-2010 he believes his father said an hour after sunset which would have been right around 1840 (6:40PM) that his father saw a large bipedal covered in hair walk past him within 40-50 yards while he was driving on a lease road near Deer Run Rd in Bryan County, Oklahoma. The RP said his father was driving slow looking to spot and count deer as he usually does often driving the backroads in the county. On the right hand side of the county road there is a 3 strand barb wire fence and small clear cut of 4 to 5 feet from the fence to the tree line. RP remembers his father telling him that at one point he saw deer crossing the road in front of him in a manner he would describe that they seem to be running from something, the RP doesn't remember how many deer his father said crossed the road. When he approached the area where the deer crossed he was looking left in the direction the deer had ran too, he slowed just about to a stop when he looked to the right and observed partially illuminated figure standing between the fence and treeline. The headlights from his truck were pointing well past the figure and only faint light was enough to see that what he could only describe as a upright, standing on two legs, covered in a dark colored hair, the RP said his father said it wasn’t wearing any clothes, he said his father did make a distinct description that the head of this figure was above his truck cab and that it turned and took two steps and disappeared into the woods. The sighting only lasted possibly 2-4 seconds as the RP remembers his father telling the story. No other information is available about the description of the figure. The father was driving a 1985 Chevy single cab pickup and the ground where the figure was standing from what the RP remembers his father saying it was level to the truck. You can imagine the height of the figure as it was to the height of a 1985 Chevy single cab pickup. The RP was only wanting to share what his father had told him before he had passed away.

Investigative Case: This case is Closed

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:37 pm 

Quote:
Recent sighting occurred in SW LeFlore County. This sighting was on 06-09-2018 at or around 8:46 PM (CST) on Highway 59. RP (reporting party) was driving north and he reported seeing something very tall and dark standing hear the edge of the highway. He said he may have been traveling 60 mph when he passed it. He describe the tall figure maybe 10-12 feet from his vehicle on the passenger side. He sped up as he was along side it and realized it wasn't a shadow from the trees , he described it as dark black hair, estimated height of 8-9 ft tall, saw the arms and shoulders being very muscular. He turned his attention back to the road and looked in his side mirror to see it turn and step further away from the road. He said he was scared and realized he had seen something he hadnt believe in. He said only thing he could tell about the face was it had dark skin and a big head. He did not want any of his information shared other than he lives in Arkansas and wont be driving that highway again.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 pm 

Quote:
Investigation Case 011-2017 "Board Camp Crystal Mine"
Investigative File Case 011-2017 "Board Camp Crystal Mine"

Closed Case File: 011-2017

Case Type: Long Term Paranormal/Sasquatch Activity

Time Frame: 2017 (Feburary)

Investigator: Troy Hudson, Sasquatch Genome Project

This investigator was contacted by a mutual friend that had visited the property in earlier 2017, this friend had informed this investigator of the supernatural events that occurred at the property during his visit. I was familiar with the on-goings at the property due to it being so close to the SE Oklahoma state line. I had heard of the strange events on the property from several individuals that live in the area. The reports of Sasquatch sightings and activity are numerous since the late 1900s.

I was introduced to the landowner by this mutual friend, and made contact with the landowner and a site visit was scheduled.

On October 1st, 2017 another investigator and myself arrived to conduct the site visit. During the "get to know" the landowners it was immediately apparent that myself and the landowner (husband) new same people and locations during our employment. "Small world".

This day and night of the site visit proved to be something this investigator will never forget. A tour of the property was conducted by the landowners (Husband and wife). It was in my observation that they have visual evidence of Sasquatch activity on their property. Stick structures and bent small tree limbs that have been associated with Sasquatch from previous investigations and personal observations. During the night investigation myself and the landowner was walking on the furthest southern road of the property when we stopped to take in the surrounding area. I for unknown reason turned and looked up about 13-15 feet in the air and observed a medium sized rock (pic included) suspended in the air, soon as my eyes made contact with the rock it immediately fell straight down and hit the road. It was not spinning or rotating as if it had been thrown it was just suspended for a split second and fell. I have never observed this type of event. This investigator is not making any claims of any type of supernatural event. It is a observation of what had happened. Later in the evening there were sounds and movements in the woods that indicated Sasquatch type activity. This concluded this date's site visit.

On October 13th, 2017 this investigator was asked to return to assist the landowners with a group of paranormal investigators that were in town to conduct a "town hall" meeting and do some filming for a project, This investigator was onsite from October 13th thru October 15th 2017.

Through this time period several unexplained phenomenon occurred that can only be described as paranormal in nature. This investigator has many years personal experience with the unexplained, supernatural and paranormal as some described. However on the last night the film crew/team (6 total members) myself and one other member of the team stayed in an area above the rest of the team conducting a filming/investigation down below a ridge line. I was observing movements around myself and the other team member. I was pointing out to the team member that we had movement that was associated with Sasquatch and demonstrated what and how to spot the movement. It was brief and very subtle. The team member said "I am seeing eyehsine or what?" I looked into the location where he was looking and I observed several sets of eyeshine that are associated with Sasquatch activity. Out of the corner of my eye, no more than 20-30 yards away I observed movement in the tree line. We were sitting just inside the tree line on a small road and could see the night's sky that illuminated the area making it easier to see movement. I told the team member to watch that area I had just seen movement. He then immediately grabbed my arm and pointed to that same location and said "right there, right there I see one it's standing right there" I moved over to get a better look as to what he was seeing. I observed a rather large figure shaped like a human, shoulders and head I could see very plainly. The team member added " I can see his head and shoulders and arms, he paused and said I see his torso, he is huge"

The team below had radioed back that they were coming back up the ridge line. I told the team member that was with me to not take his eyes off who he was looking at. The team below was making their way up the ridge (utilizing flashlights). During their walk back up the ridge line they had pointed their flashlights up to see where they were walking and the team member with me looked over briefly to see where the rest of the team was and looked back and with disappointing voice said "well I dont see it no more" I had heard the movement in that area as if something had moved off quickly"

The night was not complete when the whole team decided to walk to another area of the property. While walking on one of the roads leading back to one of the crystal mine dig sites several members heard a small rock hit on the road behind everyone. One team member was utilizing a hand held FLIR (thermal imaging device) and quickly located the rock among other rocks with the FLIR, the rock in question had a heat signature that can only be described as if someone had been holding it in their hand for enough time to transfer the heat from their body to the rock. This proved to be a very useful tool in determining which rock out of the hundreds laying on the ground had been held by someone or something with enough body heat to transfer it over to the rock. (More to be added at a later date)

Investigator's Notes: This investigator's findings are still a mystery in the fact that the Sasquatch Genome Project does not normally investigate paranormal cases. However this investigator has personal experience with the unexplained and supernatural events. This property is undeniable evidence of the unexplained supernatural activity that also includes Sasquatch presence. Below are pics and link to the Board Camp Crystal Mine for the reader to make up his/her mind of what is really going on at this location.

Attachments:
File comment: Known as the stage where a lot of paranormal events are witnessed
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg [ 524.7 KiB | Viewed 1010 times ]
File comment: The view from the deck of the stage where strange lights an sounds are observed
image1 (1).jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg [ 442.4 KiB | Viewed 1010 times ]
File comment: The rock which this investigator observed suspended in air and then dropped to the ground
image1 (2).jpeg
image1 (2).jpeg [ 349.58 KiB | Viewed 1010 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:55 pm 

Texas Bigfoot Investigation Site 2007
Attachment:
15871844_1999172570309972_5660920775155587901_n.jpg
15871844_1999172570309972_5660920775155587901_n.jpg [ 122.9 KiB | Viewed 1010 times ]

Attachments:
15871936_1999172526976643_138688071190493794_n.jpg
15871936_1999172526976643_138688071190493794_n.jpg [ 137.73 KiB | Viewed 1010 times ]
15895409_1999172520309977_914271117094283401_n.jpg
15895409_1999172520309977_914271117094283401_n.jpg [ 111.05 KiB | Viewed 1010 times ]
 Profile Personal album