Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rebelistic's Research
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:03 am 
MABRC Forum Moderator, MABRC Missouri State Director

Medals: 5
YankeeSearch wrote:
Man that expedition sounds like a blast...
I need to get out more... wish I could...
The only nice thing is that I am assigned in an area where there is possible contacts not too far away...
Saw my first bear... lost my first pair of jeans at the same moment -- if you take my meaning...
I need to get out more.

====
Saw my first bear... lost my first pair of jeans at the same moment -- if you take my meaning...
I am guessing nervousness at the sight of a bear does not improve any of your all opinions of me... :lol:

Its always important to have evidence of all our experiences!!

Evidence Review Board Member

:erb:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:50 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Rebelistic wrote:
YankeeSearch wrote:
On this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fry9lMtbdVI
There is a low pitch something... not a grunt... but something... about 6:17

I highly suspect that is me snoring.... I seem to record that a lot when I'm at camp close to the recorder! :lol:

Laughter... :oops: thanks for the good laugh! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:09 am 
MABRC Organizational Member

Rebelistic: Very good, Sounds like a normal troop to me. Hope they relax into this adventure. Life is Strange,

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:12 am 

Rebel: Your Audio with possible ground slaps. I looked up Ya Hay Yo, for you. According to Tigger Pow Wow Committee. That is a vocable song, of the starting gourd dance, most are Kiowa. And have no translation as they are family songs. In a nut shell I believe they are to enhance a feeling of relaxation and unity. Like a chant. Those are possibly bowl drums keeping time. Nightwind

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:34 am 

I'm not saying that what you say isn't possible, I just keep it simple. Primates slap the ground for various reasons like getting attention, frustration, and even as a warning when highly agitated so for me it is just typical primate behavior.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:10 am 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Rebelistic wrote:
Last week when exploring site 2 with a friend we heard a whoop up the ridge from where we were at. He has no interest in what it may have been but did say it sure sounds like a person. Definately not an animal in his words.

Yesterday I went up and wandered around that ridge. I found numerous game trails. The things that caught my eyes the most were in that area of the ridge where we were whooped at I found 2 stick manipulations.
Attachment:
100_1170.jpg

This is the first one that I have found where branches and sticks were weaved together. I was amazed at how it was "put" together. You can see that there is at least 3 different types of branches used. I bet I spent a good 20 minutes just looking at it. Everything natural, but no way I could phathom nature made.

The second was about 200 feet away. This one is about 6 1/2 feet off the ground.
Attachment:
100_1181.jpg

This one kinda spooked me. It was broke off one direction and twisted to about a 45 degree angled from the direction of the break and jammed between two trees. After talking to MOMO64 I know I am gonna go looking for more! Shortly after finding this one I sat down on a log to rest. Just at the limits of my hearing, I could swear I heard an owl. When I got home it hit me that I should not be hearing owls that time of the day. If I am wrong about that someone let me know.

I will be returning to the area in the near future to do some more looking. Any ideas or input is greatly welcome.

The break isn't alarming at all to me...it can happen in nature. BUT what does set off red flags in the lower-second photo, is all the bent over arched trees....don't get me wrong, that can easily be faked /hoaxed/ done intentionally.....and THEN a photo taken. yet I cannot prove that is the case not anymore than a Bigfoot did it.

I do find it highly unusual, more so than the tree break.

I have heard in Bigfoot research and some certain shows, that these creatures do , can, and will arrange trees and branches that are MEANT to tell us certain things...
even trees that have been uprooted and shoved into the ground TOP-first is supposed to warn you , THIS is their land , this is my power--stay away.

all those bent over trees in your photo -for instance, is a show of strength, and sort of a sign to stay out.....a warning of sorts.

and I don't mean to sound accousary about YOU or your friends faking this......only that it can be done rather easily----the bending over of all the trees.

again I am not saying that is what you did. people see incredible things all the time but it's the case of "I Had to be there to see it---to believe it."

see the site and environment for myself kind of thing. and no I was not there -being honest.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:48 am 

wolfcub44 wrote:
Rebelistic wrote:
Last week when exploring site 2 with a friend we heard a whoop up the ridge from where we were at. He has no interest in what it may have been but did say it sure sounds like a person. Definately not an animal in his words.

Yesterday I went up and wandered around that ridge. I found numerous game trails. The things that caught my eyes the most were in that area of the ridge where we were whooped at I found 2 stick manipulations.
Attachment:
100_1170.jpg

This is the first one that I have found where branches and sticks were weaved together. I was amazed at how it was "put" together. You can see that there is at least 3 different types of branches used. I bet I spent a good 20 minutes just looking at it. Everything natural, but no way I could phathom nature made.

The second was about 200 feet away. This one is about 6 1/2 feet off the ground.
Attachment:
100_1181.jpg

This one kinda spooked me. It was broke off one direction and twisted to about a 45 degree angled from the direction of the break and jammed between two trees. After talking to MOMO64 I know I am gonna go looking for more! Shortly after finding this one I sat down on a log to rest. Just at the limits of my hearing, I could swear I heard an owl. When I got home it hit me that I should not be hearing owls that time of the day. If I am wrong about that someone let me know.

I will be returning to the area in the near future to do some more looking. Any ideas or input is greatly welcome.

The break isn't alarming at all to me...it can happen in nature. BUT what does set off red flags in the lower-second photo, is all the bent over arched trees....don't get me wrong, that can easily be faked /hoaxed/ done intentionally.....and THEN a photo taken. yet I cannot prove that is the case not anymore than a Bigfoot did it.

I do find it highly unusual, more so than the tree break.

I have heard in Bigfoot research and some certain shows, that these creatures do , can, and will arrange trees and branches that are MEANT to tell us certain things...
even trees that have been uprooted and shoved into the ground TOP-first is supposed to warn you , THIS is their land , this is my power--stay away.

all those bent over trees in your photo -for instance, is a show of strength, and sort of a sign to stay out.....a warning of sorts.

and I don't mean to sound accousary about YOU or your friends faking this......only that it can be done rather easily----the bending over of all the trees.

again I am not saying that is what you did. people see incredible things all the time but it's the case of "I Had to be there to see it---to believe it."

see the site and environment for myself kind of thing. and no I was not there -being honest.

Those up-rooted trees in areas of clear cuts have shown up all over the country and has been debunked as the logging crews doing a victory stand after logging a challenging site. And yes you are correct nature does a lot of things out there that folks want to call bigfoot stuff. This post was from real early in my time here in the group when I was real green. I can't say for sure they were bigfoot related but it gave me a starting point for continued investigation into the area. When it gets fun is when you put a recorder close to a possible manipulation/structure and you get audio on a consistent bases. The it does put a bit more weight into it being legit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:40 pm 

January 8-9th, I put a drop box in the area where I first had what I think was bigfoot activity. I don't do a lot in that area because of accessibility. It does have a pretty large spring on it that has numerous game trails leading into the area. I figured if the game critters use the spring regularly I suspect that Bigfoot would also. It is a deep rugged holler with flat self limestone, with pools for the water to collect in.

It was an interesting review of the audio. The last have of the video I found to be interesting. The subtle and cautious way that was recorded there so much reminds me of the recording I've gotten around camp when we have seen eyes shine, had rocks thrown into camp, or saw silhouettes in the wood line. This is the first time I have recorded it with a drop box set up. Leads to the question: Did they smell my scent on the drop box? For that to happen, I suspect they have a much keener sense of smell than I thought. One thing about research, you always seem to get more questions than answers!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:54 pm 
Forum Sr. Researcher
Forum Sr. Researcher

Is there a reason you use the color scheme you do for your sound system Audacity?

Sounds good... meaning you get some good sounds.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:59 am 

YankeeSearch wrote:
Is there a reason you use the color scheme you do for your sound system Audacity?

Sounds good... meaning you get some good sounds.

It is what audacity uses with their spectrogram settings. The colors can be turned to grey scale but once you get used to using it, it can really help in identifying sounds buy the signatures they leave behind. By the thickness of the signatures can show how close they are etc. Using it as a tool to help see what you are hearing works good for me and gives be a little heads up before I hear a vocal. I review all my audio using audacity.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next