Hello to our Guest
Welcome to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums!
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Behave Like Adults

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Facebook Report
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:15 pm 
Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director

Medals: 39
Quote:
Rachel Zebulun
December 16, 2017
I was driving a motor-home on hwy 101 in Oregon. It was 1:30 am when I pulled over to rest. The area on the side of the road was large enough to have the motor-home safely off the road. I hadn't seen any other cars on the road for awhile and felt fatigued from driving. It was full moon and the night air was cold and crisp.
Something started rocking the motor-home, my first thought was kids, but this area was the middle of no where and I hadn't seen any houses, only woods. I was scared, but certainly wasn't thinking of Bigfoot.
Moments later, I did a stupid thing and went outside. I heard a blood-curdling scream coming from the woods. Looking in the direction of the scream, I saw this large dark figure running through the trees, it ran down a wooded slope and then reached a clearing, it paused briefly before running across the creek.
The moon was bright and the memory of this creature running on two legs was clearly imprinted in my mind.
A State Patrol pulled in behind my motor-home, I excitedly began telling him what I had just witnessed,
The officer wasn't the least bit interested in my encounter and told me I could not stay parked and would have to move on.
I'll never forget the pitch of that scream, or forget the mass of it size as it sprinted across the creek bed.
A person almost has to have a personal encounter and see bigfoot for themselves to know it's not a bear. Although this happened a long time ago, I will never forget what I saw. I am definitely a believer in bigfoot.
The biggest mystery that night was how I was brave enough to leave the safety of my motor-home.
True encounter.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:15 pm 

Quote:
Joshua Murphy
December 17, 2017 · Lancaster, CA
Since I've had some encouragement to share my encounter, here it is:
Back in the early 80s, when I was 10 or 12, my friend and I were walking up an old logging road up into the hills near Low Pass. At some point the road wraps around the end of a gully. We had a book about animal tracks, and were following some Bird tracks and trying to identify them. I had wandered off the side of the road and found what looked like a bare human print. I put my size 10 shoe next to it and it dwarfed my foot. There were blackberry vines crushed under the print. We were thinking no human would have the fortitude to walk barefoot across thorns like that. We found more prints and followed them down into the gully. As we were coming up the other side we heard several screams/howls and we were petrified. Something about the sound seemed female to me. I asked my friend and he said "that's no woman, that's not even human". I could sort of feel the howls in my chest, and was terrified. At that point a small stump, maybe the size of a barstool came flying out of the brush at the edge of the gully just above us. I don't think our feet even touched the ground coming down off the mountain after that lol.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:01 pm 

Quote:
Rhonda Sue Panther
24 mins · Jay, OK
Hi. I'm Rhonda Sue Panther....I'm from NE Oklahoma. A little town called Jay,Oklahoma. I was never really a big Bigfoot believer. Until the fall of 1985...
Me and 3 of my friends were wild mushroom hunting. We drove to a place called the Game Refuge. The guys told me and my friend Shell go stay with the car and they were going to walk out futher in the woods and look.
Me and Shell went back to the car and was just sitting onthe hood, enjoying the weather and talking.
I didn't say anything to her at first, but I was watching two little boys watching us from across the road. One was dark haired the other a darker red hair color and their faces were dirty. They seemed harmless. They were just watching right behind the brush line. After a bit I kinda whispered, do you see those two little boys watching us from across the road? She said, the brown and red headed ones? I said, yeah, those. She then said they crossed the road and they are right behind the trees directly in front of us. (about 40 yards in front of us) and sure enough, there they were. We both looked straight forward and there they went, running down the hill.
We were talking about why would they be there, where were the parents? One thought was, maybe their parents were cutting wood some where close. We listened and couldn't here any chainsaws....maybe they were out looking for mushrooms too...we looked up and down the road and couldn't see any cars...so, we just sat on the car waiting for the guys to get back.
About 15 minutes later, we here the guys yelling and running towards us, get in the car! Get in the car! They pretty much manhandled us in the car and we took off, like a bat out of hell.
They guys were shaking, out of breath, white as sheets, and quiet. (we're Cherokee Indians,but they were white as sheets) We get to a little town called Kenwood, and they've calmed down enough to tell us what happened.
They were coming up the hill because they didn't find any mushrooms, and they heard something running. They seen two little boys running down the hill and run behind a huge brush pile. Being concerned for their safety, they went to check on them. They go behind the brush pile and run right into the momma we're guessing, it let's out a yell that drains the color out of them. They turn and take off running up the hill with the mom right behind them. They almost top the hill and our friend larry yells Dan she's got me!! Dan grabs larry arm and yanks with all his strength and pulls larry from its grip. That's when they are yelling for us to get in the car. I asked Larry, did it really get a hold of you. He took his flannel jacket off and showed me, the entire bottom of his flannel jacket was ripped off.
A few years later we finally told our story to some of the elders. The elders have always said, the game refused area is so huge and dense, you don't know what's out there. And it dawned on me, maybe the little ones faces weren't dirty, they were just now getting hair on their faces.
Theres my story.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:16 pm 

Quote:
Patricia Bonifant
I am glad I am on this group. Learning more about this person of the woods, helps me to understand strange things that have happened in the past while in the forest. My first strange thing was when I was camping with family in a primitive camp for 2 weeks, I was 13 years old. In California on the Little Kern River above Kernville, CA. No one else around for miles, no one could see us from the road. At night something would enter our camp sight and a few things came up missing, most of the food was locked up in trunk of car. Cans and jars were left on the boulders near the "cooking area". Things were moved around or just gone. About every other night "some male" would urinate next to our tent, now it makes sense. 2 things happened at Balch Park, CA. When my boys were little we went on a trail with our large breed dog. Which chased after everything, no fear in him. We were walking along and my dog stopped and was looking down into the gully. I tried to get him to come but he would not move, I also looked to see what he was seeing, I saw nothing. My dog started low grawling still looking below us. Then there was one heck of a grawling that came up out of the gully. My dog quickly moved toward me and the boys. We headed back to camp but my dog was like on guard the rest of the hike. He was always behind us, always stopping and looking back, now it makes sense. The second thing happened Mother's day weekend. The person I was with at the time always took me camping and fishing for Mother's day. Snow was still on the ground in the high Sierra were Balch Park is we barely made it to park we were the only ones there. We fished the lower pond and had trout that night. It was beautiful, giant red woods, quite snow falling. We went to bed in the camper. The next morning I was ready to fish again after a great breakfast and after warming by the fire. But, my boyfriend did not want to start a fire, fish or have breakfast. He said we need to leave and go lower to another camp ground that would be open to campers. I asked him why, he said " something was walking around the camper last night". So we left he did not talk at all our trip down the mountain. Roy was a outdoors man hunting, fishing, back packing into the woods so I trusted him when he said we had to leave, now it makes sense. Thank you for letting me share this.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:24 pm 

Quote:
David Pilgrim

One of my first sightings i was deer hunting in central Arkansas. I was watching does come up a ridge just in front of me. I decided to shoot one and the other 3 ran up the mountain i heard something behind me so i turned around and seen it. The bigfoot was about 8 ft tall and had a huge body. It didnt pay much mind to me he was after the other deer i assume. The woods went quite and the next thing i knew i heard a god awful sound and i just sat there frozen. I got out of the woods with my deer and went back the next day found one print and i wear size 12 boot and it was 6 to 8 inches longer than mine.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:35 pm 

Quote:
Mike Stewart

I grew in a little town in N.E.Oklahoma called Spavinaw. In the early 70s there was several BF sightings there,one was by are local cops. In 1980 my mom and dad was fishing Spavinaw lake in boat and they had several large rock's thron there direction. This lake butts up to a game refuge. The woods from this refuge runs all the way to to the Kenwood area and beyond. Their has been several sightings already this year. So this spring me and my boy and his buddy's are going to do some camping around the Spavinaw lake.

Attachments:
29790661_376650022829298_2927926841165479936_n.jpg
29790661_376650022829298_2927926841165479936_n.jpg [ 34.44 KiB | Viewed 1881 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 am 

Quote:
Darleen Thompson
11 hrs · Kosciusko, MS
Hello. I am glad to be here.
I am 57 yrs old. Back in the late 70's I had 2 different encounters. Each time I had someone with me. The 1st time I was sitting on my boyfriends tailgate on the dirt road beside Big Black River in central Mississippi. It was night and a bright full moon so we could see really good. We were sitting there and in mid kiss I just happened to open my eyes and see this very large dark figure walking towards us down the road behind the truck where we were. We never heard him coming. But he was walking casually towards us like a friend would. Caught totally by surprise at what I was seeing I shoved my boyfriend off the tailgate and remember him turning to see it too before I beat him into the truck. He dove in and we hauled ass to the blacktop where we stopped to confirm with each other just what we had seen. It was black and from what we remembered around 9 ft tall.
The 2nd time It was a bright night too and I was riding the backroads with my best friend in her classic mustang. We had only had 1 beer apiece and stopped at a fork on a dirtroad. There was nothing but woods all around. We had to get out to take a leak as beer will do that to you. She came around to my side so us girls could talk while we did our thing. I had my door open. While squatting with jeans around our ankles we both saw about 20 to 25 ft away this big black thing walking out of the woods towards us on the road. We cut the leak off and how we did it without colliding into each other with jeans around our ankles she dove across my passenger seat into the drivers seat and I dove in right behind her. We hauled ass. She saw the same thing I saw, just like my boyfriend had. Both encounters were about 4 miles apart. We tried telling people but got laughed at and accused of being drunk or high. But we were not. So we quit telling people and would only talk about it togather. Over the yrs we heard and read of encounters from all across the country. Im glad I started finding Bigfoot groups to learn about these creatures and to enjoy reading stories of other encounters. Neither time did these 2 creatures seem agggressive or growl. They seemed curious but not the least bit afraid to approach us, like as a friend would. I look back and wish we had stayed both times to see what would have happened. But the shock of what we were seeing was to much at the time. I have heard and read of other encounters recently over the last few yrs in my area.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:43 pm 

Quote:
Possible Bigfoot sighting in Pickens County SC

shared from Bigfoot 911 facebook page and reported by S.C.

"I walked out my back door Friday night around 11-12 pm to get something out of my car. As I was coming back inside the spotlight I was using swept across the cedar trees on the other side of our yard. I saw a face peeking out from above where two of them meet. We stared at each for about 3-5 seconds before it moved to the left, behind the tallest tree, and out of sight. When my dad got home he walked down to the spot I saw the face. He's around 5ft5in. The face was a good 4-5ft above that. The eyes glowed a greenish yellow. The face was a grayish and the hair a deep brown/black. This isn't our first experience in this area."

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:20 pm 

Quote:
Elizabeth Carey
June 6 at 6:36pm
Hi, just joined the group. My interest in Bigfoot started when my sister was driving to Bastrop several years ago and said that she saw a Bigfoot jump down from the right and cross the road a short distance in front of her car one night. She said it crossed the road in two strides and turned its head to look straight at her while doing so. Then it jumped the ditch in the other side and disappeared into the woods. She said it was rusty brown with patchy “kind of mangy” looking hair and seemed to be a juvenile because it was only about 6’ tall and slender. She said what surprised and impressed her the most was the gracefulness of it’s movements.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 pm 

Quote:
Steven Galli shared his first post.
New Member · 5 hrs
Hey thank you for the add to the group. So I have 2 things. I myself have experienced a Bigfoot sighting in Texas county about 13yrs ago. More to share on that in a few. But, I have a hot lead on a fresh sighting as of last night at roughly 9-9:30p.m.! My nephew and 3 of his buddies all 18, went to go camping at Hughes mountain but didn't realize campsites can't be requested day of, so ended up traveling down road to Mark Twain forest and camped at Hazel Creek Campground. They setup camp at two campsites since no one was there. Not soon after setting up shop, they started to hear what sounded like coughs a distance away in the creek area and small splashing in creek bed. Wrote it off to an animal. Well while having 2 fires going, playing music, laughing and joking, they soon realized the splashing was getting closer and well as the "coughs" which by now, realization set in that said coughs were actually grunts/grunting! By now they tuned the music down, and payed closer attention. Started being teens and asking whatever was in creek jokes. Reminded me of the old Ron Morehead and All Berry recordings from the Sierras. To their surprise they started to receive woodblocks/clacks from creek area pretty much right on top of them. Again surprised and scared now, they realized there were separate return woodblocks behind them. Now scattering gathering their belongings, they ripped their hammocks from the tree, balled up the tent all into the car! They all jumped into the car and car was facing the creek, they turned high beams on to illuminate the creek. They illuminated what they say to be 8-9'tall dark brown/black, very very thick arms and torso of a Bigfoot standing in creek outside their campsite. They said he was very hairy, beaty dark eyes, and turned to look at them and then jumped. They immediately left the area upon whipping the car around they glimpsed a second Bigfoot behind them where prior knocks came.

Profile Personal album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next